Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Uniforms: Critiques and Changes

Ann

3 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Heard Denver will wear their Color Rush unis. I’ll try to find a photo of those to post. 

I thought they'd look like orange crayons. They must be "great" because the Broncos twitter feed only showed the helmet in their announcement.

I want them to do a solid white uniform. The outline of the buffalo in white. The numbers and and all just a greyscale white.  Basically as white as can be for the first home December game each year.

1 hour ago, Chandemonium said:

I do like the Broncos’ capital D throwback logo better than the current horse face. 

I don't hate the old logo on their purplish helmets.

11 hours ago, Ann said:

I missed them slogging through the 500 wall paper tweets today.  :classic_rolleyes:

I fall into the "I don't give a crap about what they wear as long as it's not all red" but those white face masks should be permanent. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I fall into the "I don't give a crap about what they wear as long as it's not all red" but those white face masks should be permanent. 

Agreed

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

‘I don’t give a crap, but I actually have a strong opinion on a minor detail most people don’t notice’ is an interesting take. 

23 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

‘I don’t give a crap, but I actually have a strong opinion on a minor detail most people don’t notice’ is an interesting take. 

I like all the jersey combos besides red so I don't care which one they use on game days.  It's those white face masks are too much of an upgrade to ignore.

54 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I like all the jersey combos besides red so I don't care which one they use on game days.  It's those white face masks are too much of an upgrade to ignore.

Now that you explain it makes sense. I think red with white pants would have a chance to look decent, but I can’t remember if they’ve ever worn that combo since the red jerseys came out.

49 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Now that you explain it makes sense. I think red with white pants would have a chance to look decent, but I can’t remember if they’ve ever worn that combo since the red jerseys came out.

Don’t think so. I think all the Color Rush unis are a set combo. I like the idea of red on white though. The Jints have something like that. 

• Like 1