Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Probiotics

Fansince88

Probiotics help to give you a good stomach and it is said that is the foundation to the body's digestive system. I was taking them and need to get back to them. Anyone have any specific ones they like and why?

Probiotics are digested and diluted before they're able to fully help. Prebiotics are effective, probiotics are not. 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-probiotics-really-work/

That's a decent article I skimmed the beginning of which paralleled my opinion

I maintain my gut health with dairy, citric fruit, and greens. I fart like a howitzer.

Edited by Boyst
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Boyst said:

Probiotics are digested and diluted before they're able to fully help. Prebiotics are effective, probiotics are not. 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-probiotics-really-work/

That's a decent article I skimmed the beginning of which paralleled my opinion

I maintain my gut health with dairy, citric fruit, and greens. I fart like a howitzer.

I have seen arguments for both. In my older age I find myself developing skin tags more than I did before. Have read articles that they are due to bad flora in the digestive system. If flatulence is any clue of healthy body I should live forever. Also I dont have access to raw milk.

Edited by Fansince88

56 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I have seen arguments for both. In my older age I find myself developing skin tags more than I did before. Have read articles that they are due to bad flora in the digestive system. If flatulence is any clue of healthy body I should live forever. Also I dont have access to raw milk.

Kefir

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

How the  hell does your digestive system affect theezcess growth of skin? Shin tags form where there is irritation of the skin.

On 12/7/2020 at 10:06 AM, Wacka said:

How the  hell does your digestive system affect theezcess growth of skin? Shin tags form where there is irritation of the skin.

Sorry bud. Just saw this reply. Here is a simple article that explains how our inner issues are exposed on our outer shell. 

https://experiencelife.com/article/what-your-skin-is-trying-to-tell-you/

• Like 1

Ah hah! Now I get it. About three weeks into the 2 week shutdown I went to the grocery store and was shocked to find ZERO flour, yeast, soup broths, paper products, Lysol products, bleach, and apple cider vinegar. Still hard to find ground white  pepper.