Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Games Balls Week 13

Ann

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Diggs very quietly changed this game.

His presence on the field dictated the concepts the 49ers had to play on defense. He forced them to play zone concepts all game, which led to Josh carving them up as Beasley and Diggs settled into holes in the zone, marching the ball down field all game.

He’s so important to us.

Game balls go to literally everyone.

Even stupid Tyler Bass and his awful eye black.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Ann said:

His goalie academy gear :classic_laugh:

8 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Even stupid Tyler Bass and his awful eye black.

Either Tre Day stole the other half or Bass man is a trend setter. 😁

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Diggs very quietly changed this game.

This was my first thought as well. Yes, the obvious game balls to Allen and Beasley, but Diggs made the catches that moved the chains to close out the win, with the toe-tapper being a highlight reel of its own, but to me, the 4th-and-2 being the most simple, yet impressive. 

Gotta hand it to the OL as well. Probably their best game of the year in terms of protection.

• Like 2

Singleterry was blocking well last night. The DL played well. Hughes had a good game being swallowed up be double teams most of the night. Hyde crashed the box well. Poyer was not his best. Lee Smith found contact every snap he took and made a difference.  I just wish he could be the old school throwback TE of the 80s going for the 2 or 3 yard check down passes every now and then.

I didn't see much to complain about. Milano and klein are interchangeable at this point and we are scheming to their strengths when either is in play 

My game ball goes to the coaching staff.

• Like 1

Really the entire offense (ex Moss).  That was a clinic against a good defense.

The secondary has been very good the past few weeks.  White was Pro Bowl level last night.

Great plan and great execution all around.

• Like 1