Jump to content

NFL Sunday, December 13, 2020; Week 14


Ann
 Share

Recommended Posts


Week 14 Viewing Map

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

● Thursday Night: New England @ LA Rams (FOX/NFLN)
Sunday Night: Pittsburgh @ Buffalo (NBC)
● Monday Night: Baltimore @ Cleveland (ESPN)
 

CBS SINGLE
 

● Kansas City @ Miami, Jim Nantz, Tony Romo
● Houston @ Chicago, Kevin Harlan, Trent Green
● Denver @ Carolina, Andrew Catalon, James Lofton
● Tennessee @ Jacksonville, Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta
 

● Indianapolis @ Las Vegas (LATE), Ian Eagle, Charles Davis
● NY Jets @ Seattle (LATE), Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon

 

FOX EARLY
 

● Minnesota @ Tampa Bay, Joe Buck, Troy Aikman
● Arizona @ NY Giants, Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma
● Dallas @ Cincinnati, Kevin Kugler, Chris Spielman
 

FOX LATE
 

● New Orleans @ Philadelphia, Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston
● Green Bay @ Detroit, Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth
● Washington vs San Francisco (in Arizona), Chris Myers, Greg Jennings
● Atlanta @ LA Chargers, Joe Davis, Brock Huard
 

What are you watching?

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

NFL Standings
 

Rooting for:
 

● New England @ LA Rams - Rams
● Baltimore @ Cleveland - Baltimore (I think) Cleveland is the correct answer
● Kansas City @ Miami - KC
● Houston @ Chicago - Houston (due to Miami having their #1 and #2 round picks in the 2021 draft)
● Denver @ Carolina - don't care
● Tennessee @ Jacksonville - Jax  :classic_laugh:
● Indianapolis @ Las Vegas - Indy
● NY Jets @ Seattle - Jets  :classic_laugh:
● Dallas @ Cincinnati - don't care
 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ann said:


Week 14 Viewing Map

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

● Thursday Night: New England @ LA Rams (FOX/NFLN)
Sunday Night: Pittsburgh @ Buffalo (NBC)
● Monday Night: Baltimore @ Cleveland (ESPN)
 

CBS SINGLE
 

● Kansas City @ Miami, Jim Nantz, Tony Romo
● Houston @ Chicago, Kevin Harlan, Trent Green
● Denver @ Carolina, Andrew Catalon, James Lofton
● Tennessee @ Jacksonville, Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta
 

● Indianapolis @ Las Vegas (LATE), Ian Eagle, Charles Davis
● NY Jets @ Seattle (LATE), Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon

 

FOX EARLY
 

● Minnesota @ Tampa Bay, Joe Buck, Troy Aikman
● Arizona @ NY Giants, Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma
● Dallas @ Cincinnati, Kevin Kugler, Chris Spielman
 

FOX LATE
 

● New Orleans @ Philadelphia, Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston
● Green Bay @ Detroit, Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth
● Washington vs San Francisco (in Arizona), Chris Myers, Greg Jennings
● Atlanta @ LA Chargers, Joe Davis, Brock Huard
 

What are you watching?

 

me? i'm hoping to see the Chiefs/phish game. it should be a good indicator of where the Miami D is at right now. they have looked quite good against inferior teams. 

 

additionally, if they lose this week and we win, we only need one more win or loss by the Dolphins and we clinch the division. they get the *Patriots at home next week (we visit the Broncos) and are at Vegas next week (we're @ the *Patriots for another Monday Nighter) before the phish come here for the season finale. we should get a good idea of exactly how far they have come these next few weeks before the last game.

 

will we see them at home in back to back weeks? would love, love, love to squish the phish two weeks in a row, i could die a happy man at that point.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Just Joshin said:

So if each game is 50/50, then the Bills chance to clinch this weekend is roughly 3%.  There is a chance.

 

The individual game odds favor the Bills, thus the probability is higher than 3%

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, Just Joshin said:

So if each game is 50/50, then the Bills chance to clinch this weekend is roughly 3%.  There is a chance.

 

2 hours ago, GG1 said:

 

The individual game odds favor the Bills, thus the probability is higher than 3%

The outcome we need that I would say is least likely is winning the game against the Steelers, but I think we pull it out. Still, I think ultimately one of those other games goes opposite of what would be expected. Other than our game the two I want to see most are the *Patriots and fish losing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With playoffs looming, some good nitty gritty games this week.

 

Vikings / Buccaneers

Chiefs / Fish 

Cardinals / Giants

Colts / Raiders

WTF / 49ers

Steelers / Bills

Ravens / Browns

 

 

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/10/2020 at 9:26 AM, GG1 said:

 

The individual game odds favor the Bills, thus the probability is higher than 3%

I don't disagree - this was a quick estimate to show while possible, not probable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m not overly confident about the outcome of Sunday’s game, but I think if The Bills bring their A game, they should give the Steelers loss #2. 
 

GO BILLS!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like the Fish are bleeding out at the RB position this week.

 

It's Tua Time! Again! But with feeling! 

 

 

Edited by IDBillzFan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Guidelines