Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Herbal Medicine & Potent Remedies

The_Dude

Ahem....Disclaimer: Nobody here is condoning breaking any law, and it should be safely assumed that any conversations in here have taken place in Denver, Colorado. Everybody in here is purely talking about being in the Sunshine State of Denver. 

So, who partakes in herbal remedies for such ailments as glaucoma, arthritis, chronic pain of any kind, or just likes to get all kinds of messed up. 

The_Dude’s most fav game is to see how much herbal things-n-stuff he can ingest and still function. You’d be amazed. Now — NEVER.....NEVER....does The_Dude do this outside of his home in Colorado. Never. And NEVER when his kids are awake because believe it or not — The_Dude is a loving/doting father and a damn good one. None-the-less, 
Hunter S. Thompson would tap the &#%$ out if he had to go tit for tat with The_Dude. Now that may be an overstatement because The_Dudes stance on herbal remedies is that if God gave it to us, it’s good. That means, shrooms — yes!!! LSD — No. weed — YES! Crack — NO. METH — NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! DMT — you betcha 🤩 None of them addictive. None of them deadly. All of them....awesome. I basically follow what I call “Rogan Rules,” after Joe. He turned me on to DMT....now — ain’t done it yet.....but I shit you not — I.....from my house in Denver, Colorado, that you alllll know about bc I talk about it alllll the time....but I ordered some off the internet and UPS delivered along with shroom chocolate bars. What a time to be alive. Other than the country falling to shit. But.....

So, shrooms are my most favorite thing. Recently I’ve begun microdosing. I take .5 grams in the morning, once every 3 days, for 10

weeks and then take 4 weeks off. 
What’s it do? Well, for me, .5 grams won’t even let me know it’s there. If you’ve never done them....you could also not even really notice it. In fact, I basically guarantee you won’t get high....and you most definitely will not trip or have visuals with that dose.....so, today was a micro dose day for me....I probably got two hours of sleep last night. Sometimes my shoulders are in such pain I can’t sleep. I was exhausted. Woke up 5:45 (if I was ever even asleep — I can’t be sure) made the kiddos pancakes...packed their lunches...half a cup of coffee and then I ate a .5 grams of a stem. Btw, shrooms are

not known for their taste....and many regular users would find just eating them revolting and never would....but I’m a man...so I just eat ‘em. They’re awful. Well...like I said...I was dragging ass....I took a shower...got dressed....and I felt like a million bucks. Like I had 10 hours of sleep and a great workout in the am. Why?! Well, if you’ve ever tripped balls, as is my most favorite thing (yo, “relations” while tripping👍👍👍👍👍) you’d know there’s one thing ya can’t do while tripping....sleep. It’s impossible. Not. Gonna. Happen. You’re brain is basically rerouting the circuitry during this which causes the deep thoughts, strong emotions, and so on. So, that’s my guess as to why I felt like a million bucks. My brain got a jolt of activity which gave me an inordinate amount of energy and focus for the horrible nights sleep that I had. Furthermore, some people have asked why “The_Dude” when I’m so “un-Dudely?” Well....when I have, like, ya know, partaken....I become very peaceful, relaxed, focused, alert, and chill. That’s weed....and I do it in my house in Denver, Colorado....

The reason I love Shrooms is (I only do them when my kids are asleep, and I haven’t done them in a bit, and I can afford to be up to 3:00 am, bc there ain’t no sleeping) because like, I LOVE my wife. I adore her. We’ve been together since high school. We’ve been together for 20 years.....when I’m on shrooms though, when I see her, I get as excited as I used to get when I was picking her up for a date in high school. And the visuals. I love

me some visuals. Other things are also soooo interesting...I’m a rocker through and through. The last time I was tripping I listened to “Stairway to Heaven.” Imagine turning on Stairway to Heaven and being confused because you had never heard this song before. Was this really stairway to Heaven my? It was...but it was like I was hearing a new song for the first time....not because I couldn’t remember the song....of course I could....I’m a rocker through and through....but it was like I had never heard it so finely, and I noticed every nuisance that I was missing before. I heard things so clearly, so profoundly, that it was like ‘I’ve never heard it like this before.’ The first time I tripped — (and look folks, if you have q’s you can PM me — but do NOT throw down full-stop w/ shrooms without knowing what you’re doing, and be in a safe environment when you do it bc there ain’t no comin down by eating or drinking coffee...you’re riding it out😉) I watched “Your Highness.” Probably the best decision one

can make for their first go round. I had seen that movie so many times that I knew allllll the lines. Just like Stairway. I watched that movie. I can’t tell you how long it had been since I cried from laughing so hard that tears came out....it was like watching the movie for the first time and I saw a wit in everything that I hadn’t before bc when your emotions become enhanced during a shroom trip, your sense of comedy is amplified. Like one of the first lines Danny McBride has....he asks a troll “do you just take the earth and rub it upon your face?” after ridiculously declaring his intention to live w/ the trolls. I laughed so hard that it felt like I laughed all the laughs I’d have in Life of Brian in that one ridiculous joke. I saw a wit in it because:

1. How insulting of a question is that? ‘Hey your filthy. I’m gonna live with you....how do I be disgusting and filthy just like you, you filthy peasant?”

2. The trolls laughing because he’s getting high which is hilarious. Funnier than all of Airplane. 
3. They go running slow-no and it’s just funnier than all of Animal House. The filming. The tiny details. It’s insane tiny details that you don’t notice when you’re not tripping. 
But my favorite thing about a shroom trip (again, in my house, in a controlled environment...and in my well known house in Denver. My favorite thing is, like I said...Dude really likes his wife a little...my wife ‘glows.’ Its weird. She just looks like even though she’s not ‘done up’ or what-not....I’m just like ‘damn....that’s the best she’s ever looked.’ 

Some/many people do NOT have positive effects from these sorts of things. I’d recommend to do your research and do it in a safe and “legal” (bc government knows best) environment. And seriously......start small. 

Lastly, if you’ve never partaken and are interested...DO NOT....don’t....don’t do shrooms (unless in a micro dose in which I encourage are legal aged (serious on that one, kids — MUST BE 21!) people to try) before trying cannabis. That’s good advice. And do NOT throw down heavy with cannabis if it’s your first time. If you overdo it your first time you’ll have a negative experience potentially as you may not yet know how to handle your shit! Some people like....like me.....love to see how much we can do and still function. I’ve finished my joint paragraphs ago, and I are two edibles, one of which puts most everyday users on their butt. That may sound like a brag but it’s a suck. My tolerance levels make being me expensive. Well...that and my obsession for meat. My butcher probably loves me more than my gun shop guy. I spend money....nothing but the finest cuts for me. I am an equite....well....that’s till my dude brought in waygu ribeyes for $129 a Lb. I was like ‘no bro, on that.’

Well...time for sleeping pills and pain pills (not prescription. Never.)

Oh — actually what really helps — you think CBD oil is good? I made weed salve. That.....on my shoulders when I remember to do it — or in my arthritic hands — gets em back to normal by morning. Skin irritation, weed cream — gone next morning. It doesn’t work instantly which is why I take a quadrupole dose of Motrin or whatever the hell we have with whiskey.

My last love...bourbon. Recently I’ve been really into Buffalo Trace bourbon. It’s a $30 bourbon that’s as good as many I’ve had in the $80 range. But bar none — the best — Whistle Pig. That my friends is the nectar of the gods. Um...I probably drink what would be 6-8 shots of whiskey a night. I dkn. Cup of any size....ice.....glug, glug, glug. But....like Churchill, I’m never/rarely drunk. I sip that whiskey over 2-3 hrs all night. It’s not all at once. And I’ve been consuming alcohol for so long that, that much doesn’t effect me. Many nights my cup only goes half sipped. Depends on if I can sleep or not. Im never drunk. Can’t remember the last time I was....April maybe? And at a grownups party! So, right environment to get smashed. 

Thus concludes the first post in this ridiculous thread that I was prompted to do. 

Call me out on the last sentence of the first paragraph and you’re a dumbass, I wrote it that way as a jokings. 

So tonight it’s been 2 edibles, one joint, and at least 5 shots worth of bourbon and I’m barely fazed and writing this easily. Most people would be in a coma. For a little guy — I can handle my shit. I’ve never known another person who can match my tolerance....

lastly — I’m going to do a sober January in order to reset my tolerance. What’s it like for a daily user to quit cold turkey? Im pouty for the first night and then I’m good! But I’m a real bitch the first night. I haven’t done one in too long bc covid just seems like the worst time to quit drugs...so I’ll probably postpone till I get vaccinated bc I think I need weed more than money savings....

Aight — im out. 

Edited by The_Dude
  • Like 1

A similar thread was posted on another board, and the OP got flamed pretty hard. Kudos for your bravery. 😄 Interestingly, none of the self-proclaimed stoners there realized that my screen name was also a wickedly popular sativa.

I live in (arguably) the most conservative state in the U.S. It happens to have the most liberal medicinal marijuana laws in the nation. 🤷‍♂️ Before moving here, I spent a lot of time in "places like Denver." Remember, legality isn't limited to "The Sunshine State of Colorado." 😉 

• States that have legalized rec MMJ: California, Oregon, Washington, Massachusetts, Nevada, Alaska, Maine, Vermont, Michigan, Illinois.
  • No. of States that have legalized medicinal MMJ: 38

THIS MAP is a great source, and is updated whenever a state changes its laws.

I'm on long-term medication that makes me nauseous. Cannabis is the only thing that gives me appetite and alleviates the cramping. After six years, my tolerance is through the roof and I don't get "high." I'm more than okay with that, as long as it does its job, medically.

Growing up in a strict family, I didn't touch it. Hell, I didn't even try it till I was in my late 30s. My folks drilled it into our heads that weed was dangerous, deadly, etc. The first time I smoked, I thought they were right. Bad, BAD experience. My doctor insisted that I stick it out for a full month, and that's when I started feeling the therapeutic benefits. Since, then, my sister (who doesn't even drink) used it following chemo sessions for breast cancer. My father even tried it for back pains that had him in bed for weeks. (I never thought I'd see that day...) Suffice to say, my whole family's opinion of MMJ has changed.

As long as it's done in the privacy of one's own home and doesn't hurt anyone else, I don't care who lights up.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sum Ting Wong said:

A similar thread was posted on another board, and the OP got flamed pretty hard. Kudos for your bravery. 😄 

I appreciate being taken seriously, but I could care less if I get "flamed" on the internet. If I get flamed on the internet....I still got my pride, money, business, success, and I be just ok. I've been called names before. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Going to buy chinen salt soon. Helps lower blood sugar levels 

my blood work always comes back good. I’m not on any blood sugars medicine. 
wife is on one.  

https://www.drshikhasharma.com/how-to-consume-chinen-salt-for-diabetes-management/

Go PALEO!!!!!!!! Itll be the best thing you've ever done. Nope, I dont need no wheat or grains! 

• Like 1

Going to look into some different things and try them. 

I did apple cider vinegar for about 2 months and felt great.  
Planning on getting back into that after the first of the year. 

• Like 1

On 12/10/2020 at 3:49 AM, Sum Ting Wong said:

A similar thread was posted on another board, and the OP got flamed pretty hard. Kudos for your bravery. 😄 

Because he was a blithering idiot

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Been taking immuneti for several months. It contains Vitamin C, Zinc, Garlic Bulb, Elderberry, and Echinacea. Supposed to boost your immune system. No side effects that I can tell. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nanker said:

Been taking immuneti for several months. It contains Vitamin C, Zinc, Garlic Bulb, Elderberry, and Echinacea. Supposed to boost your immune system. No side effects that I can tell. 

Thats what I use bourbon for. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 12/10/2020 at 6:06 AM, The_Dude said:

I appreciate being taken seriously, but I could care less if I get "flamed" on the internet. If I get flamed on the internet....I still got my pride, money, business, success, and I be just ok. I've been called names before. 

This immediately made me think of Lt Aldo...

Edited by KD in CA