Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Are you cheering on the Rams tonight?

mead107

11 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Robert Fn Woods. Thanking Tuh Rod on how to come back for the catch.

And then get the 1st down.

Out of all the players from that era, RW is by far my favorite.  He's everything a football player should be.  Dude is tough as nails and just flat out balls.

• Like 5
  • FANtastic 1

37 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Out of all the players from that era, RW is by far my favorite.  He's everything a football player should be.  Dude is tough as nails and just flat out balls.

My son's first requested jersey was a 17 Woody...i convinced him to get a 14 Watkins instead. I am an idiot! 

• Haha 2

Color me pretty surprised that the *Patriots didn't double Donald the entire game.  Belichick normally takes away the opposition's best player and forces you to win outside of your comfort zone.

I'm amazed the *Patriots have six wins with that roster.  Damn, they're just bad.

41 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

He and Kupp really did a great job in run support last night. At one point Kupp sealed the right edge when Gilmore made a move to the inside to go after Akers, and Kupp use Gilmore's momentum to just toss him aside while Akers ran outside up and up field for a nice gain.

I thought the *Patriots would keep it close last night, but that game was anything but. I'm curious now if they listen to Aikman and spend the rest of the season seeing what they have in Stidham.