Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Playoffs!!!

KD in CA

I'm in as the #2 seed

Need some advice for round 1:

2 RB + 2 WR + 1 Flex.  Options are

RB Zeke, Sanders, Ekeler, Gordon

WR Thielen, Locket, Boyd, Jefferson

Josh having a great night Monday cost me the #2 seed.

I am worried this week with CMC, Golladay and Gibson all out this week.  Woods had a subpar night Thursday so behind right now on projected points.  Need Digs to play well.

4 hours ago, Billsandhorns said:

Put me in great position, hopefully Josh will have a great game against the **Patriots next week

I’m a little worried about Josh v NE*, and Tannehill has been hot, but no way I can give Josh the Flutie treatment in the championship!

• Like 1

Billsandhorns
1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

I’m a little worried about Josh v NE*, and Tannehill has been hot, but no way I can give Josh the Flutie treatment in the championship!

I'm a bit worried about that too. At this point, I'm pretty much ride or die with Josh. My other QB is Carr. Not even sure if there are any other qbs that are even worth it now. 

• Like 1

Flex for Week 16 Super Bowl: Le'Veon Bell or George Kittle?

I'm leaning Bell because KC historically runs the ball a lot at the end of the season and makes "stars" out of no-name RBs. I think they're going to want to see what they have in Bell, especially with the injury to CEH. And I think he has a little left in the tank, especially with all those weapons stretching the field.

Kittle's coming off injury and could be held to a rep count. He isn't an option for TE because I have Kelce.

I think Bell is a no brainer.  Starting RB for the best offense in football.

I have to pick between Tony Pollard, Jeff Wilson for SF and Hunt for Cleveland in the flex spot.

Edited by KD in CA

1 hour ago, devnull said:

If anyone is still alive in their championship round has Kamara, I think they're probably gonna win

Yes and Yes.   I'd say I'm off to a pretty good start.   

• Cheers 1

On 12/25/2020 at 5:40 PM, devnull said:

If anyone is still alive in their championship round has Kamara, I think they're probably gonna win

My opponent had Kamara last week and lost.

Kamara this week will net him 3rd place.

Luck and timing are 50% of fantasy football.

• Like 1