Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 14: Steelers @ BILLS GAME THREAD

Foxx

Just now, CarpetCrawler said:

The O just has to find their rhythm, receivers are getting open.

Yeah I like how our O is looking better right now. Some miscues but the plays are there to be had, just need to get in sync. 

• Like 1

Just now, Fansince88 said:

Gabe drop is something we dont often see.

He dropped that one in the end zone against the Cards if i remember right... We settled for a field goal which then led to the Hopkins catch for the win

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

He dropped that one in the end zone against the Cards if i remember right... We settled for a field goal which then led to the Hopkins catch for the win

You’re mixing up your games. He dropped the game winner against the *Patriots forcing the FG which dang near cost us the game.

Just now, whatdrought said:

You’re mixing up your games. He dropped the game winner against the **Patriots forcing the FG which dang near cost us the game.

I stand corrected... But he still dropped a critical pass... 

• Like 1

Just now, Cinga said:

I stand corrected... But he still dropped a critical pass... 

Yep. Rookies do. Luckily he’s out 4th reliever (I guess third with smoke out) so we’re not putting a ton of pressure on him.