Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

AT&T TV / TEGNA - Get your sh*t together!

Dubs

I’ve been dealing with the same dispute the past several weeks. Luckily it’s my local cbs affiliate that’s owned by tegna so it won’t affect the Bills game for me, but I’ll only get the Fox 1:00 game instead of being able to switch back and forth.

Took a moment to see what TEGNA was - see that it's the new Gannett name 

39 minutes ago, Dubs part Dub said:

over air?  Yeah, just going to have to dig out the antenna and hook it up. Annoying. 

Wouldn't the digital OTA signal be better than the AT&T stream anyway?  Just get the basic flat antenna at BestBuy or Wally world today.

Edited by GG1

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

On DirecTV you can watch it on Channel 410...in Spanish.  So I'll marry it up to WGR as best I can.

I did that for a game, but now find John Butler unlistenable.

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

On DirecTV you can watch it on Channel 410...in Spanish.  So I'll marry it up to a Spanish women.

For a moment I thought you were going to say... :classic_ninja:

• Haha 1

Just now, GG1 said:

I did that for a game, but now find John Butler unlistenable.

He's as terrible as Van in his prime was great.  I don't know what criteria they used to choose him (familiarity, I'm guessing) but he's not good at all.  He might be a great person but you can find a local high school guy who'd do a better job.

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

He's as terrible as Van in his prime was great.  I don't know what criteria they used to choose him (familiarity, I'm guessing) but he's not good at all.  He might be a great person but you can find a local high school guy who'd do a better job.

Yup, when you're batting 500 on making the right call on any given play, it's time for an upgrade.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GG1 said:

Yup, when you're batting 500 on making the right call on any given play, it's time for an upgrade.

heard Maddy Glab is a possible replacement. 

• Angry 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GG1 said:

Wouldn't the digital OTA signal be better than the AT&T stream anyway?  Just get the basic flat antenna at BestBuy or Wally world today.

att stream is actually pretty good, but I’ll have a good comparison now. 

I have that flat white one that connects into the coax and you put it against a window or something. 

1 hour ago, GG1 said:

Gannett is an abhorrent company. They bought our local newspaper from Gatehouse a year ago. They have stripped the local editors and many reporters. I have been on a crusade against their regional management and some of their BS. I've doxxxed 2 of their staff, the rep of the SE and their a reporter who blasted my town and blatantly lied about a major incident. 

9 minutes ago, Boyst said:

Gannett is an abhorrent company. They bought our local newspaper from Gatehouse a year ago. They have stripped the local editors and many reporters. I have been on a crusade against their regional management and some of their BS. I've doxxxed 2 of their staff, the rep of the SE and their a reporter who blasted my town and blatantly lied about a major incident. 

Yeah, Gannett split out their print and broadcast units.  The broadcast is now called TEGNA.  The print company is slashing the local coverage and is adopting USAToday for the local markets.   You can thank Google for that.  

• Like 1