Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

AT&T TV / TEGNA - Get your sh*t together!

Dubs

I managed to sync up the Spanish language broadcast to Sirius/XM pretty much exactly.  I was about a minute behind live, though.

While Murph/Tasker aren't very good, they had a decent night.  Seemed like one of their better efforts.

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

I managed to sync up the Spanish language broadcast to Sirius/XM pretty much exactly.  I was about a minute behind live, though.

While Murph/Tasker aren't very good, they had a decent night.  Seemed like one of their better efforts.

Is Murph going through puberty or what? Did his voice always crack like this and I just never noticed it?

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Is Murph going through puberty or what? Did his voice always crack like this and I just never noticed it?

I think so.  I've only listened to entire games a couple of times and when he gets excited, it's like listening to Peter Marsha sing "When it's Time to Change".  He is not my cup of tea...at all.  I'm very old school and genuinely prefer guys like Curt Gowdy, Dick Enberg, and younger Pat Summerall.  There are a couple of guys who now who are decent but they don't hold a candle to the guys I grew up with.

That being said, Tony Romo is awesome even if his delivery is a bit raw.  He is so engaged.

16 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I think so.  I've only listened to entire games a couple of times and when he gets excited, it's like listening to Peter Marsha sing "When it's Time to Change".  He is not my cup of tea...at all.  I'm very old school and genuinely prefer guys like Curt Gowdy, Dick Enberg, and younger Pat Summerall.  There are a couple of guys who now who are decent but they don't hold a candle to the guys I grew up with.

That being said, Tony Romo is awesome even if his delivery is a bit raw.  He is so engaged.

Romo is my favorite right now. And I miss Gruden. He was my modern day Howard Cosell, in some ways.

On the other hand, Buck and Aikman have somehow managed to grate on me somehow. 

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Romo is my favorite right now. And I miss Gruden. He was my modern day Howard Cosell, in some ways.

On the other hand, Buck and Aikman have somehow managed to grate on me somehow. 

Romo single handedly made football more enjoyable the last few years.

Romo/Buck 🤮  Phil Simms/Greg Gumball and all the national broadcast crews were hot garbage.  I muted alot of games

Then along came Romo.  Dude is an amazing announcer :beer: