Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 14: BILLS vs Steelers : The Aftermath

Ann

GMF started their show this morning with a glowing report on The Bills amazing victory in prime time last night. They’re all believers now. Or is that Billevers perhaps. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nanker said:

GMF started their show this morning with a glowing report on The Bills amazing victory in prime time last night. They’re all believers now. Or is that Billevers perhaps. 

Here's part of it. A small part of the battered and bruised fan in me is leery of this type of talk...but he's right. I trust the Bills. Love the Pinto Ron shoutout!

Edited by NCBillsFan
  • Like 2
  • FANtastic 4

8 minutes ago, NCBillsFan said:

Here's part of it. A small part of the battered and bruised fan in me is leery of this type of talk...but he's right. I trust the Bills. Love the Pinto Ron shoutout!

YES! I saw that this AM. Thanks for the replay!

• Cheers 1

Thoroughly enjoying the season thus far.  Shame that there are no fans to celebrate and thank them for their efforts.  Let's hope that this is just the beginning of a dynasty. 

1 hour ago, NCBillsFan said:

I was thinking after the game of the fight analogy. This game felt like a fight in the early rounds (quarters) with each team feeling out the other.

Then in the second half when the Bills started landing punches it was game on.

29 minutes ago, NCBillsFan said:

Rewatching the game. Bills caught a big break there early in 2nd quarter. That was a clearly a fumble by Josh and not a forward pass.

It was, but there was also a half-hearted effort to recover because the whistles were blowing.

Not sure if anybody else caught it last night after the game, but it was peak time for viewing the Geminid meteor shower. https://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/meteor-shower/geminids.html

We went outside and saw more than a dozen in about five minutes. Even the heavens were celebrating The Bills victory! 💥 💥 💥 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like 1
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Not sure if anybody else caught it last night after the game, but it was peak time for viewing the Geminid meteor shower. https://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/meteor-shower/geminids.html

We went outside and saw more than a dozen in about five minutes. Even the heavens were celebrating The Bills victory! 💥 💥 💥 

I was out walking the dog just before the game stated.  Clear sky.  They said that nothing would happen until after 10:00, so it was too early to see anything.  Then the clouds rolled in and there was nothing for me to see once the game was over.  I heard it was a particularly goo year because there was no Moon to brighten up the sky.

Just now, snafu said:

I was out walking the dog just before the game stated.  Clear sky.  They said that nothing would happen until after 10:00, so it was too early to see anything.  Then the clouds rolled in and there was nothing for me to see once the game was over.  I heard it was a particularly goo year because there was no Moon to brighten up the sky.

Sorry you missed it. I've missed so many in the past. Actually early on - pregame Gemini was in the far eastern sky around the horizon. We just went out after the game and it was right overhead. Looked like they were shooting through Orion.

There's a full solar eclipse today as well. But it'll be in Chile and Argentina. Too far to travel.

• Cheers 1