Allen owns single season total Touchdown record

Virgil

7 hours ago, Ann said:

He’s the real deal! :cheer2:

Yes indeed!

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

watching Josh play is a treat that almost makes the last 20 years seem moot. i don't think he has even come close to reaching his ceiling.

Word. Spoken for truth. 

And you know what else? I’m so thankful for you guys and gals who created this site. It’s a clean place to post about The Bills. There aren’t many smarmy naysayers mucking up the conversations with smarmy undertows trolling to drag down the high spirits here. It’s really something. 

Ann, I hope you’re getting paid for all the INCREDIBLE postings that you do here. Your love for our Bills is amazing. I don’t know how you keep so on top of things. 

• Like 8
  • FANtastic 1

Now let’s see him get the passing td record. Josh still needs 5 passing td’s in the last 3 games to tie Kelly’s 1991 season of 33. As a team they need 9 passing td’s to tie the team passing TD record of 39. (Beas and Mackenzie have passing TD’s this year, and Frank Reich also had 6 in 1991.)

7 hours ago, Foxx said:

watching Josh play is a treat that almost makes the last 20 years seem moot. i don't think he has even come close to reaching his ceiling.

I can't agree with this more.  He's very, very special.  Go back and watch the throw he made to Davis for the TD.  Mahomes is the only other dude in the NFL that can make that throw.  Just an absolute laser beam because it had to be.

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I can't agree with this more.  He's very, very special.  Go back and watch the throw he made to Davis for the TD.  Mahomes is the only other dude in the NFL that can make that throw.  Just an absolute laser beam because it had to be.

I just mentioned this throw in your thread. I was watching that throw thinking "Ah, shit, this is going to end badly," and yet he threaded that needle and I found myself thinking "I have to re-learn how to watch this team."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I just mentioned this throw in your thread. I was watching that throw thinking "Ah, shit, this is going to end badly," and yet he threaded that needle and I found myself thinking "I have to re-learn how to watch this team."

Yes. It’s like Josh’s movie and he’s showing us beautiful scenery and action and drama that we’re just not used to seeing anymore in a Bills production. 

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I've been in that mode since early in the year when the defense was really struggling and the offense was carrying us.  That's obviously a complete role reversal from year's past.  I'm more of a defensive guy but I'm not the biggest fan of this style of defense...much preferring the Steelers/Ravens way of physically beating the tar out of your opponents until they basically quit.  My favorite BILLS' defense was the one Wade put together that beat the Titans until "Home Run Throw Forward" because they just lined up and beat you into submission like Goldberg in the WCW.

So it's been quite an adjustment for me all the way around, including more than the appropriate number of "NO JOSH!  NO!  Oh wait.  YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" exhortations that scare the crap outta my dogs.  I've learned to trust him so much more than like every other BILLS' QB not named Jim Kelly.  I just love that he's such a gamer.  I have at least an inkling of what Battered Spouse Syndrome feels like.

Edited by Alaska Darin
  • Like 3