Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFL Sunday, December 20, 2020; Week 15

Ann

10 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I thought that was the reason too but am confused to why the local markets for the Rams, Jets, and Eagles do get that late CBS late game.

I that in the new TV contracts, priority is given to the network that carries the national broadcast game, unless it overlaps with a local game.    Of course, by that rule it should be blacked out in LA too, but they probably waive whatever rule to ensure that the largest markets don't get blacked out for the national game (and use the loophole that LA is the Chargers' home market, and there's no competing Chargers home game)

11 hours ago, Ann said:

Chargers 30, LV 27 

That was a really good game last night, but I'm curious as to why there was essentially no discussion about Carr's injury. If you saw it happen, he obviously pulled his groin, but Aikman made a comment about Mariota's bonus if he were to play and finish game "if Carr doesn't come back to this game, or even for the rest of the season."

I think pulled muscles usually require a couplea few weeks to heal, but there has been no discussion about it at all that I've seen.

Meanwhile, Mariota completely screwed up the Chargers D for a while, but in the end, Herbert proved he is going to be a rockstar.

13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Meanwhile, Mariota completely screwed up the Chargers D for a while, but in the end, Herbert proved he is going to be a rockstar.

Anthony Lind is a terrible gameday strategist.  If he was better, the Chargers would be in serious wildcard contention.  That's a pretty talented roster.

45 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

That was a really good game last night, but I'm curious as to why there was essentially no discussion about Carr's injury. If you saw it happen, he obviously pulled his groin, but Aikman made a comment about Mariota's bonus if he were to play and finish game "if Carr doesn't come back to this game, or even for the rest of the season."

I think pulled muscles usually require a couplea few weeks to heal, but there has been no discussion about it at all that I've seen.

There’s a Rappaport tweet @Ann posted in the around the NFL thread saying that he could miss the rest of the season since there’s only 2 games left. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Anthony Lind is a terrible gameday strategist.  If he was better, the Chargers would be in serious wildcard contention.  That's a pretty talented roster.

I just read that after having Herbert destroy their secondary throwing the ball for the first three quarters, he threw the ball just once in the fourth quarter. I love Lynn kinda by default, but he's not very good at the basic stuff a head coach should be able to do in their sleep.

57 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Oregon Duck fans were celebrating seeing their alum QBs battle it out last night.
I have a feeling they won't be so happy after the USC game tonight.

4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Is there another came on tonight, because
image.jpeg.6559ebe78f5e19d0bc3b3219292d2159.jpeg

It's another laugh-er. Teddy Bridgewater does not look very good so far.

Holy crap, I presumed that it would be impossible to root for the *Patriots to win today.

and it still will be difficult, but

after listening to an hour of Dolphin praising.....................it won't be as hard

😎