Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFL Sunday, December 20, 2020; Week 15

Ann

Brees having one of the worst games of his career, and somehow the saints have still scored 29 points and are within 3 of the Chiefs with 2 minutes left. 

1 minute ago, Chandemonium said:

Brees having one of the worst games of his career, and somehow the saints have still scored 29 points and are within 3 of the Chiefs with 2 minutes left. 

I do hope they get it done. 

I don't anticipate the Browns losing to the Giants tonight, but assuming they do, does anyone know how that affects teams like the Fish? I know it's good for Baltimore since they swept the Browns this year, but does that help the Fish, too?

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Dear Mike Tirico,

"Trickery" is the word you're looking for.  Not "trickeration."  "Trickeration" is a bastardization of the English language that room-temperature IQ types used in a futile attempt to sound smart to other room-temperature IQ types.  So stop it.  You're not impressing anyone other than Chris Collinsworth. 

So stop it.  No matter how cromulent you think it is, "trickeration" is not a word, and will never be a word if I have anything to do with it.

You're an idiot,

DC Tom.

I'm sure he'll matriculate that into consideration.

So Miami will almost certainly have to win its last two to get in.

I think I'd rather have the Ravens or Browns bounced quite honestly.  Miami and the Colts really don't scare me that much.  

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I think I'd rather have the Ravens or Browns bounced quite honestly.  Miami and the Colts really don't scare me that much.  

Schedule definitely favors Ravens.   Does appear that seeds 4-7 will all be 11-5

10 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Colts' defense and running game are legit.  They'd give us problems.

29 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Colts' defense and running game are legit.  They'd give us problems.

Yes. As it stands right now I think the Stealers would get Miami, and The Bills would get the Colts. There are no wimps in the Playoff pool. 

8 minutes ago, Ann said:

The Steelers have 2 yards of offense at the 12 minute mark of the second!? 

That appear to have hit a wall.  Let's hope we're #2 and they are $3 in the seedings.

btw...you know what I never see from Bills WRs?  Guys whining or making a big show of having been open and not getting the ball.  Claypool just did that for Pittsburgh.....and also that jerk-off screaming at his QB across the field in Minnesota yesterday.

• Like 2

With 2 weeks to go, the Bills would be sitting at the #2 seed in the playoffs if the Bengals can pull this off.

And even of the Bengals can't manage it, the Steelers last 2 games are the Colts and the Browns, so they could easily stumble in at least 1 of those with the way they have been playing lately. So, assuming the Bills beat the **Patriots they may not get a week to rest key players against Miami because that game could mean 2 playoff games at home.

• Like 1