Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

ESPN "Analyst:" "I root against Josh Allen because his fans are Patriotic Americans"

Big Blitz

As I believe I mentioned elsewhere, the stupidity of this nutcracker is his premise based on what he believes he sees in the online profiles of the people who like Josh Allen.

This dude has 87,000 followers on Twitter.

Shall we start digging into those 87,000 and see what we find?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Foxworth is only worth 10 mil.  

He’s like super oppressed.   

Victimization in today's culture is insanely lucrative.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Reason #378 not to watch ESPN.  As they are thinning their staffs because of lower ratings as a result of their SJW, how did they miss this idiot?

• Like 4

meh, we all have stupid thoughts and even allow them to escape our lips from time to time. for sure, some of us more so than others. the real issue for me lies in the fact that usually when you or i say such idiotic things, there are repercussions that let us know just how stupid the thought/utterance was. the mere fact that the double standard exists in corporate to not slap this idiot upside the head in one way or another and allows this stupidity to extrapolate and propagate as if it is the gospel truth, is where the real problem lies. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

meh, we all have stupid thoughts and even allow them to escape our lips from time to time. for sure, some of us more so than others. the real issue for me lies in the fact that usually when you or i say such idiotic things, there are repercussions that let us know just how stupid the thought/utterance was. the mere fact that the double standard exists in corporate to not slap this idiot upside the head in one way or another and allows this stupidity to extrapolate and propagate as if it is the gospel truth, is where the real problem lies. 

I think you hit the nail on the head pretty well.  I have a pretty dark sense of humor, so I have to be pretty cognizant of my audience.  10 years ago...not so much.

The issue here is the change in our culture.  We've been paying off "victims" far too handsomely and ignoring people's transgressions based only on their gender or skin color.  That's not equality and since nature hates imbalance, eventually there's going to be backlash.  Right now it's just money - sports and entities like ESPN are getting hit pretty hard because they keep choosing to ignore balance and try to pick winners.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1