Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 15: BILLS vs. Broncos GAME THREAD

Foxx

Just now, Uncle Joe said:

Well he isn't looking to run after the catch in the end zone.

Actually makes a ton of sense... He's always looking to see who to stiff arm into infertility... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ann said:

The one that kills me is Indy won the AFCE at a later point than the Bills.

that was the following year, wasn't it? then they left the division, if memory serves me correctly.

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

How is it that Dawson Knox can't seem to catch anything not in the end zone.  They run that same play at the 40, and the ball probably bounces out of his hands.  Does he wear mittens outside the 10 yard line or something?  

I think Knox is a promising TE with concerning hands. He can do it all — but the drops are very concerning at this point. He should be penciled in as TE1 for next year but I wouldn’t hesitate to draft another round after round 1.  

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

How is it that Dawson Knox can't seem to catch anything not in the end zone.  They run that same play at the 40, and the ball probably bounces out of his hands.  Does he wear mittens outside the 10 yard line or something?  

what's Romney got to do with this?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Uncle Joe said:

Looked like Motor had room to run on the right side there.

Moss has seemed to have better vision this year....

Also, Allen's best deep ball of the year and it was 2 blades of grass from counting. 

1 minute ago, Uncle Joe said:

Looked like Motor had room to run on the right side there.

We need the Houston playoff game version of Singletary.