Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Record Breaking Bills ?

You Dirty Rat

You Dirty Rat

by: Josh Reed

Posted: Dec 19, 2020 / 10:15 AM EST / Updated: Dec 19, 2020 / 10:15 AM EST
AP20349196150764.jpg?w=2560&h=1440&crop=

Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen (17) runs onto the field for the first half of an NFL football game against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Orchard Park, N.Y., Sunday, Dec. 13, 2020. The Bills won 26-15. (AP Photo/Jeffrey T. Barnes.

EP-311019930.jpg&updated=202011011820&MaxW=900&maxH=900&noborder&Q=80

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — How many more records can Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs break? Will Cole Beasley finish with a top-5 season? Can Tyler Bass become the team’s all-time leading scorer? Is Jerry Hughes going to pass Cornelius Bennett?  Will McDermott tie a Levy record?

With three games remaining in the regular season there are several records within reach.

Josh Allen is chasing down Jim Kelly and Drew Bledsoe in several categories. The 3rd year quarterback has 28 touchdown passes and only needs 6 more break Kelly’s record of 33 set in 1991.

https://www.wivb.com/sports/record-breaking-bills/

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

^  I do believe that record was "Buffalo Gals"

Moreso than setting records, I want them to break all the bad streaks.  AFCE champs, playoff win, home playoff game, etc.

• FANtastic 1

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Moreso than setting records, I want them to break all the bad streaks.  AFCE champs, playoff win, home playoff game, etc.

super bowl

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

And don’t forget the cruelest streak of all... 4 Straight W/O a win. 

• Like 1