A Few Thoughts About the Broncos Game, in no particular order

Virgil

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Great write-up, @Virgil.

What I gleaned from your article is that you should never be an NFL GM, or even take up a position as an NFL scout. :classic_laugh:

100% correct!

This last draft was the most stress-free one I’ve ever seen because I just trust the process now.  

As I see AJ and Miss develop, I think both may be considered steals by year 3 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Virgil, as always a good write-up. We all were wrong about somethings but the true fans have stayed to focused on the team, not on our opinions.  

One thing I would add is that most of the team shares the same DNA: team focused, coachable, able to learn/adapt with the drive to win.  People talk down culture but culture+talent+coaching=wins.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Virgil said:

100% correct!

This last draft was the most stress-free one I’ve ever seen because I just trust the process now.  

As I see AJ and Miss develop, I think both may be considered steals by year 3 

1st) Great writeup.

2nd) This point is so missed on us as fans. We are seeing players that we see as failed drafts week 1- 5 become great players as the year goes on. Look at the players we wanted off the team when we had those couple real bad games and how much they are effecting the games to the positive now. Stay the course Bills and I am going to stay the course as a fan and say LETS GO BILLS! 

3rd) you may be the best thing since I came along to happen to Billsfans.com! (Sarcasm) Glad I reached out to ya! Thanks for stopping in! Trusting the process together!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, GG1 said:

In fairness he had plenty of company in 2018. 

This is true. People are finally starting to admit they were wrong about Josh Allen. The kid has been nothing short of amazing.

• Like 1

Not to rain on the parade but Josh has got to solve the fumbles.  He recovered one yesterday but he drops the ball far too often and in the playoffs, that can be the difference in a game. 

• Like 1