Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2021 Buffalo Bills Schedule

Ann

The Bills are one of these flex games (against Carolina)

2021 NFL schedule: 10 teams don't have a scheduled day, time for Week 15 and here's what that means
The NFL has a unique flex schedule for these 10 teams

</snip>

Five matchups have the potential to be "flexed" into the Saturday slate on Dec. 18, which is Week 15 of the season. In Week 15, two of the five matchups currently designated as TBD will be played on Saturday with the remainder to be played on Sunday. Specific dates and start times for these designated Week 15 matchups will be determined and announced no later than four weeks prior to game day, so don't expect these matchups to be set until November.

</snip>

So why is that the case? Amazon was given a standalone game as part of a new streaming deal the the streaming service signed with the NFL back in April 2020, part of the company's contract that allows them to stream Thursday games through this season. Amazon will take over as the exclusive home of "Thursday Night Football" starting next season, signaling every game in the TNF package will be on the streaming service. Games involving the teams in the local markets will get to broadcast the game over-the-air, similar to the Amazon exclusive game in 2020.

Last year's game was a CBS production, but it remains to be seen if Amazon will test its own production telecast for the exclusive matchup. One of these five matchups will be heading to Amazon, so be prepared if your team is called (15 games are coming to Amazon starting in 2022).

</snip>

• Carolina Panthers at Buffalo Bills
  • Las Vegas Raiders at Cleveland Browns
  • New England *Patriots at Indianapolis Colts
  • New York Jets at Miami Dolphins
  • Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Eagles

IDBillzFan
3 hours ago, Ann said:

Anyone who has ever read my crap ATOP knows how much I like to mock the 'way too early' voices in the NFL. It was the biggest reason I kept running the "Dinner's On Me" competition. I understand the slowness of the off-season, but I got a kick out of people who would look at a schedule in April and not just pick the team's Ws and Ls for the upcoming season, but also give game-by-game justification for their picks.

Predicting spreads is next-level crazy.

But it fills a void.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

7 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Anyone who has ever read my crap ATOP knows how much I like to mock the 'way too early' voices in the NFL. It was the biggest reason I kept running the "Dinner's On Me" competition. I understand the slowness of the off-season, but I got a kick out of people who would look at a schedule in April and not just pick the team's Ws and Ls for the upcoming season, but also give game-by-game justification for their picks.

But it fills a void.

The way that ended so poorly... Simon is a jackass for that. 

IDBillzFan
9 hours ago, Boyst said:

The way that ended so poorly... Simon is a jackass for that. 

Simon's biggest contribution to ATOP was that he took all the fun out of posting on that board. It was a level of pettiness you don't typically get to experience from an adult.

19 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

But it fills a void.

How about resuming Dinner on Me on a less intrusive site?

• Like 2