Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

WEEK #16: Bills @ **Patriots

GG1

**Patriots* are the next hurdle for Allen to jump over.   His stat line over 4 career games vs Cheats isn't pretty.   Time to tear that scar off his record!

Edited by GG1
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, snafu said:

Huh, are the **Patriots still "in the hunt" this late in the season?

Sorry but I simply haven't been paying much attention to them.

I think your clock is still set to last week. 🙂

They're going to try take away Diggs, as Belichick is known to do . It'll be up to the other guys to make plays. They will.

Edited by LB3
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, LB3 said:

They're going to try take away Diggs, as Belichick is known to do . It'll be up to the other guys to make plays. They will.

just pound the ball

draws plays

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

Yes in the first game he was off - only 6 catches for 92 yards.

12 minutes ago, Just Joshin said:

Yes in the first game he was off - only 6 catches for 92 yards.

Belichick always plans to take away your top weapon. Hopefully Diggs can beat doubles again.

5 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Belichick always plans to take away your top weapon. Hopefully Diggs can beat doubles again.

It will be much tougher to do that with Gilmore out.   Bills had a half way decent run game in the first outing, but had too many mental errors in the first half to keep *Patriots* in the game.   The D also played like crap.

On paper, the new resurgent Bills should blow the Patsies out.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, GG1 said:

It will be much tougher to do that with Gilmore out.   Bills had a half way decent run game in the first outing, but had too many mental errors in the first half to keep **Patriots* in the game.   The D also played like crap.

I agree. I expect a comfortable victory. The Bills are playing the best football in the league right now.

• Like 1

Let the Cheats end the year losing 3 straight in division.

Now that the Jest have nothing to lose by winning (barring the Jags being even Jestier than the Jest which is hard to imagine) over Bellicheat's gang, let them destroy them and find a way to save Gase's job.  Now, wouldn't THAT be a Christmas miracle - us getting Gase to stay in division another year.

1 hour ago, GG1 said:

It will be much tougher to do that with Gilmore out.   Bills had a half way decent run game in the first outing, but had too many mental errors in the first half to keep ***Patriots* in the game.   The D also played like crap.

I can't count the times in the past 20 years the Bills would get ready to play the **Patriots and think "Y'know...this time, I think we can do it" before being wrong once again.

Truth is, it was great to beat them this year, but let's be honest, we were a Cam Newton untimely fumble away from losing that game. Bills didn't win that game so much as the **Patriots lost it.

This time, I'm with you. With a full head of steam coming out of that successful prime time run, and healthy players everywhere, it shouldn't even be close next week. 

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1