Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2021 NFL Head Coach Openings [Edited: All Positions Filled]

Ann

2 minutes ago, Just Joshin said:

Will Lynn survive in LA?  If I was the owner I would move onto the next offensive coach to leverage Herbert. 

yes, he just makes too many bad decisions. I know they lost a lot of close games this year, and won the 4 at the end of the year. But he will make the same bad decisions next year that he made this year...and they will be saying the same thing.

Like so many, seems like a fantastic Coordinator/Position coach, but over his head as a CEO type..ala Matt Patricia

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Just Joshin said:

Will Lynn survive in LA?  If I was the owner I would move onto the next offensive coach to leverage Herbert. 

I think Lynn is gone. We will probably know by noon (east coast time). Do they wait for Daboll? Another Bills coach in LA...

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
4 minutes ago, Ann said:

I think Lynn is gone. We will probably know by noon (east coast time). Do they wait for Daboll? Another Bills coach in LA...

If I was Daboll, it'd be the only job I'd consider.

• Like 2

RochesterRob
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Dougie is gone

I wonder how many security guards were brought in when Khan broke the news to Doug?  Doug does not seem like the kind of guy to take a firing very well.  Even if he was on the phone to the Jets as Khan walked into his office.  Doug always struck me as the guy who never found the right kid when he was in grade school to beat the crap out of Doug to in turn instill some modesty in him.  

Edited by RochesterRob

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

Anthony Lynn Fired.

I wish I were a candidate...except I'd be going from NYC to LA.