Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Who are you cheering for tonight, Miami or LV ?

You Dirty Rat

20 minutes ago, Ann said:

What Fitz just did... completely unbelievable.

Ridiculous ending. But is Flores really a genius for pulling Tua in critical moments? Even if they win? 

He looks like a genius now...but as Michael Irvin just mumbled, "He can do this as long as he can do this."

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Ridiculous ending. But is Flores really a genius for pulling Tua in critical moments? Even if they win? 

He looks like a genius now...but as Michael Irvin just mumbled, "He can do this as long as he can do this."

Who is calling him a genius? He looks like an idiot for continuing to start Tua and keeping the better QB on the bench.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Who is calling him a genius? He looks like an idiot for continuing to start Tua and keeping the better QB on the bench.

The NFL Network post-game crew: Stephen Smith, Michael Irvin, etc.

One thing I think the Bills can take away from this game tonight: would you change anything defensively if Flores moves from Tua to Fitz in the fourth? If you would, you now have time to prepare for it.

Raiders clearly never considered the possibility, and suddenly Fitz throws for almost 200 yards while Tua spent the entire game throwing layups. I have to believe you can handle that scenario better in advance.

5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

One thing I think the Bills can take away from this game tonight: would you change anything defensively if Flores moves from Tua to Fitz in the fourth? If you would, you now have time to prepare for it.

Raiders clearly never considered the possibility, and suddenly Fitz throws for almost 200 yards while Tua spent the entire game throwing layups. I have to believe you can handle that scenario better in advance.

I think Fitz just displayed how poor the Raiders defense is which might be a possible red flag for Tua (Herbert sliced and diced the Raiders defense last week). 

The book has been out on Fitz for a long time.  He gets the ball out quick relying on his presnap reads and takes chances that often end up as huge plays or INT's.  He's a gunslinger with an average arm and spotty accuracy.  Disguised blitzes and coverages is how you attack him.  Not that different from how you approach Tua.

Mild conspiracy theory time... is Flores getting pressured by ownership to play Tua? League revenue is down, rookie QB from the SEC’s biggest powerhouse playing for a Southern team...I could see it. 

Officiating in the NFL is generally terrible.  That PI in the last minute against the Fish was a terrible call.  You can't play DB better than that.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Well Plenz I thought it was a good non-call. It looked like the Miami player held up on leveling a big block. But yeah, that Texan's game leaves a sour taste in my mouth.