Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Who was the starting quarterback when you became a Bills fan?

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Shamelessly stolen from Twitter.

Who was the starting QB of the Bills when you first became a fan?

For me it was Jim Kelly.

• Like 2

Jack Kemp

The first game I remember seeing was the first time I saw a color TV outside of a store. My uncle (who worked at Chevy= $) has just bought one and invited the relatives over to swatch the 1964 AFL Championship against the Chargers.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 2

It was 1985 so the rotation of Ferragamo, Reich, etc. (Dueffel?).  The ascent of the current edition of the Bills is exciting but to have watched the mid-1980's Bills rise to contending for the conference title in just a few years was spine tingling.  I was in college then but before that I did not have any interest in the NFL to be honest about it.  Further, I started watching the Bills to in part get my mind off of the crappy semester I was having.  1985!!!  That was how bad other parts of my life were then.  

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • FANtastic 1

8 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

It was 1985 so the rotation of Ferragamo, Reich, etc. (Dueffel?).  The ascent of the current edition of the Bills is exciting but to have watched the mid-1980's Bills rise to contending for the conference title in just a few years was spine tingling.  I was in college then but before that I did not have any interest in the NFL to be honest about it.  Further, I started watching the Bills to in part get my mind off of the crappy semester I was having.  1985!!!  That was how bad other parts of my life were then.  

Joe Dufek... now there was a low point in Bills QBing.

• Sad 1
  • FANtastic 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Fergy.

I remember my parents renting a cottage on Lake Erie for a week, and here are the details from 1986:

1. My sister was a tiny baby in one of those rolling walker things.

2. The cottage owner took the wall phone so we didn't run up charges.

3. There was literally an icebox in the garage.........where ice was STILL delivered to keep it cold.

4. Pre-season game where Jim was coming in. I told my dad Ferguson was still the QB.     I was 8.

• Like 2