Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 16: BILLS vs *Patriots : The Aftermath

Ann

3 minutes ago, Ann said:

The first slide is before this game, the second slide is Josh's 138.7 for tonight's game:

Really should have been 5 TDs if not for the 2 drops.  

• Like 2

Just need to point this out before I call it a night: the TD throw to Diggs at the end of the AZ game was one of the most incredible throw/catches you're going to see in this league. 

The fact that they essentially duplicated that throw/catch again tonight is ridiculous.

And somehow, tonight's throw/catcb was visible as soon as Josh rolled out of the pocket. The defender pushed him back and the MF'er just reset a bit further back, drilled the ball and Diggs scooped it up, and EVERYONE watching was like "What? TD?"  but the minute Allen reset, you could tell it was six.

S0 glad I don't have to actually work tomorrow.

• Like 5
  • FANtastic 3

So much for the hot takes a month ago that this team chokes in prime time, Josh struggles in the cold, the offense is only mediocre without Brown, and opposing defenses cracked the code on how to best attack Josh Allen.  Great game last night and let's pray Beasley's injury isn't serious.

• Like 9

I passed out early. Woke up on the couch. Wife left me a note:

OUR BILLS WON BY A LANDSLIDE!

I’m watching the second half now drinking coffee and wiping my eyes. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Man, *Patriots fans really are delusional and just cant believe how incredibly lucky they were to have Marsha. I am in 3 seperate text threads with *Patriots fans, and one of em was in my house watching last night. To a T, this is their talk track

1) OPt Outs made all the difference...they easily beat the Bills if not for the opt outs.

2) BB planned this year...too proud to tank, but make no mistake he gave up on the year due to Covid

3) To that end, BB knew Cam sucked, it is why he only gave him a 1 year deal. 

4) Stidum is the real deal, and BB not playing him cause he does not want to get him hurt for next year...and does not want anybody to have tape on him for next year

Every Single *Patriots fans..they just cant believe that without Marsha, they stink

• Doh! 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Man, **Patriots fans really are delusional and just cant believe how incredibly lucky they were to have Marsha. I am in 3 seperate text threads with **Patriots fans, and one of em was in my house watching last night. To a T, this is their talk track

1) OPt Outs made all the difference...they easily beat the Bills if not for the opt outs.

2) BB planned this year...too proud to tank, but make no mistake he gave up on the year due to Covid

3) To that end, BB knew Cam sucked, it is why he only gave him a 1 year deal. 

4) Stidum is the real deal, and BB not playing him cause he does not want to get him hurt for next year...and does not want anybody to have tape on him for next year

Every Single **Patriots fans..they just cant believe that without Marsha, they stink

The average *Patriots' fan knows dick about football.  They jumped on when they made the Super Bowl in Marsha's rookie season and rode the ride for all it's worth. 

They have enough talent to be an 5 to 9 win team when everyone's in the building but that's it.

I don't know what they have in Stidham but I don't blame Belichick for not playing him behind that line with those receivers.  Even when they executed the perfect gadget play, the damn receiver dropped the ball.  There are way too many examples of good young QBs being ruined by putting them on the field when the talent around them isn't there.  They take a ton of hits, get the yips, and lose the confidence required to win in the NFL.

29 minutes ago, Ann said:

Griese with the laughing "oh goodness" on the last TD to Diggs. Josh has made some throws this year that only a select few can make. On that one, only Josh Allen can make it. Insane arm strength.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Other than the obvious highlight plays, one of my favorite moments from last night was the third and long where Josh threw a deep TD to Gabe Davis, but it didn’t count because NE called timeout just before the snap. For past Bills teams that would have been a  psychologically breaking “damn you Belichick” moment, but Josh just went out and converted the 3rd down and put together a touchdown drive. 

• Like 7