Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 5: BILLS @ Titans GAME THREAD

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Deranged Rhino

That was a hell of an answer. They took the opening shot, shook it off -- overcoming a couple 3rd and longs and a BS flag that took a TD off the board -- to do it. That's something this team never did during the drought years, or even Josh's first year. 

Love, love, love how this team is built. 

• Like 5

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

That was a hell of an answer. They took the opening shot, shook it off -- overcoming a couple 3rd and longs and a BS flag that took a TD off the board -- to do it. That's something this team never did during the drought years, or even Josh's first year. 

Love, love, love how this team is built. 

Same here man.

• Like 2

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

I swear...

This is such a strange feeling.  I don't ever remember having it, even in the Kelly years.

I don't care what the down and distance is, I am *genuinely* surprised when Josh doesn't convert it.

I feel deserved disappointment rather than begrudging, sad acceptance when we don't convert scoring chances into touchdowns.

It feels good, man.  It feels good.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1