(To KC) Buffalo on shortlist of 3 to sign Bell. F5 F5 F5!!!

Ann

Jets are trying to trade disgruntled running back Le’Veon Bell: sources

The Jets and Le’Veon Bell are headed for a divorce.

The Daily News has learned that Gang Green is trying to trade the perennial Pro Bowl running back amid this nightmarish season. Sources told the News that Gang Green is indeed shopping Bell with the hope of trading him sooner rather than later. The trade deadline is at the end of the month.

</snip>

• Cheers 2

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• B-Man

• GG1

• Dolphinflavoredtuna

Not too surprised by this.

I don't feel sorry for the Jets, and I think that it shows "sitting out a year" to get a larger contract is far from a foolproof idea.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Ann said:

Jets are trying to trade disgruntled running back Le’Veon Bell: sources

The Jets and Le’Veon Bell are headed for a divorce.

The Daily News has learned that Gang Green is trying to trade the perennial Pro Bowl running back amid this nightmarish season. Sources told the News that Gang Green is indeed shopping Bell with the hope of trading him sooner rather than later. The trade deadline is at the end of the month.

</snip>

That team is an absolute shit show.

To think, that’s how we looked until just three years ago.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Joe said:

That's unbelievable.

That's the Jets.

and no, 

we don't want Bell.  😄

(Gee, I could have had our first "Let's go get him Beane" post)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That's the Jets.

and no, 

we don't want Bell.  😄

(Gee, I could have had our first "Let's go get him Beane" post)

Don't know about that.  This team is missing a true running threat.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Don't know about that.  This team is missing a true running threat.

I know he's does not seem like a process guy, but I cannot help but think he would be a big help on this team. People said Diggs was a malcontent, and the team has done nothing but sing his praises. Any chance Bell might find redemption here? We could certainly use his running (and receiving) capabilities.

• Like 1

I think he's done. He wasn't very good last year and he's 4 months shy of his 29th birthday, which is getting up there for a bigger RB with high miles.

He may be serviceable as a dual threat 3rd down type, but it's unlikely he still has what it takes to be a difference maker.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Robs House said:

I think he's done. He wasn't very good last year and he's 4 months shy of his 29th birthday, which is getting up there for a bigger RB with high miles.

He may be serviceable as a dual threat 3rd down type, but it's unlikely he still has what it takes to be a difference maker.

I'm not sure as Gase seems to waste good talent.  He has one less year of wear and tear on his body and his running style is deadly when you have a good o-line.  The Colts seem like the perfect fit to me.  With our luck he'll end up on the Pats.

• Like 2