Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Working out Kenny Stills

BuffaloHokie13

14 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Three years too late for the fanboys ATOP.   Who can forget the daily “git ur done Tanner” threads?

...or McBean doesn't know offense.

9 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

...or McBean doesn't know offense.

Don’t forget the daily Dabol bashing or the tooth gnashing because he couldn’t turn Marsha Quinn into a star.

12 hours ago, GG1 said:

Don’t forget the daily Dabol bashing or the tooth gnashing because he couldn’t turn Marsha Quinn into a star.

She's probably at least as good a receiver as a VJ.

Martha Quinn.jpg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

She's probably at least as good a receiver as a VJ.

Martha Quinn.jpg

As a child of the VJ world, stoned to bejeesus  in college while they ruled the TV, I urge anyone with Sirius XM to listen to 80s on 8, where the old VJs live. Nina Blackwood sounds precisely what you would expect her to sound like after years of smoking three packs of Pall Mall a day. It's painfully funny.

• Haha 2
  • FANtastic 1

3 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Insurance for Brown's possible exit next year?

I do not know how fast he is, and he does not exactly catch everything... maybe just someone for now in case Brown does not come back for the playoffs?

3 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I hope Brown is back for the playoffs and that he comes back next year too. 

Unlike  years ago we have the lure of Josh to get him to resign unless top money is the only thing that Brown is concerned with.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Unlike  years ago we have the lure of Josh to get him to resign unless top money is the only thing that Brown is concerned with.

Right. I guess we’ll find out. 

55 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

As a child of the VJ world, stoned to bejeesus  in college while they ruled the TV, I urge anyone with Sirius XM to listen to 80s on 8, where the old VJs live. Nina Blackwood sounds precisely what you would expect her to sound like after years of smoking three packs of Pall Mall a day. It's painfully funny.

Her voice is perfect. That and spider harrison who also does the 60s on six as a completely different character.

The only one that truly still sounds good and belongs on radio is the one guy whose name escapes me.

22 minutes ago, Ann said:

This was the original tweet... he could sign as soon as Sunday after five negative Covid tests:

So what is the plan here. Just in case Beasely cant play or is tis an upgrade at a spot?

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

So what is the plan here. Just in case Beasely cant play or is tis an upgrade at a spot?

Possibly as a safety net?

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

Hard to say yet.  The BILLS have said they were targeting Stills before Beasley's injury.  I'm curious if the contract is just for this season.

8 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Hard to say yet.  The BILLS have said they were targeting Stills before Beasley's injury.  I'm curious if the contract is just for this season.

That will say a lot. I liked him earlier in his career. He seemed to fall off the snide. Was it the quality of QB he had throwing to him? We shall see.