Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

6700 Fans Allowed To Attend Home Playoff Games

Boyst

All the rules and regulations for the Bills Play-off Game can be found here.

* Ticket Prices: Prices for tickets vary by section from the Sideline Clubs to the Labatt End Zone. Ticket prices will range from $65/ticket to $330/ticket, plus testing and parking fees. Please note that Ticketmaster also charges an $8/ticket fee.
* Testing: In addition to the ticket price, fans will be charged $63 per ticket to cover all associated testing costs. Testing is being provided by BioReference, the NFL's testing partner, at a reduced cost to our fans. All test fees are non-refundable once a test is taken.
* Parking: There will also be an additional $11 charge per ticket for parking. Every attendee will be provided a parking space. The person who makes the purchase of the ticket pod will be provided parking passes for all ticket holders within the pod. There is no tailgating or loitering permitted in the parking lots or any area of the stadium grounds. Once parked, fans should proceed to their assigned gate at the assigned time for stadium entry.

posted in chat box 2..hearing less the 20K opted in

Take out the candians..maybe better chance that we all think if two games

$63 to get tested

Other tweet saying 80's is prolly cutoff for STH seniority date...makes sense..all the old people going to the game..cause ya know the science and all of who this affects

• Like 1

Good thing is they have guidelines for out of state STH, and with the testing guidelines and the border closed..maybe I have a 5% shot at getting tickets! 

And being as how my fat arse is a a ward of the state and  not  working, i can meet all the testing guidlines for both game and travel!!!

Question is..can first tranche of people say i want to go to 2nd game, so will opt out of wildcard? 

Edited by plenzmd1

1 hour ago, Just Joshin said:

I am interested in the science that shows 6,700 is safer than 10,000.

I think the science changes based on the motivation for the outdoor gathering...

Maybe they could just answer an even simpler question: If it is safe for 6700 fans to be in the stadium for playoff games why couldn't they have been in the stands for regular season games?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Billsfan1959 said:

I think the science changes based on the motivation for the outdoor gathering...

Maybe they could just answer an even simpler question: If it is safe for 6700 fans to be in the stadium for playoff games why couldn't they have been in the stands for regular season games?

Because.......science!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Just Joshin said:

Because.......science!

As long as they don't let Cuomo decide where to send the Bills fans who test positive, given how well that worked out the last time he was in charge of such a decision...

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Cuomo should absolutely not be allowed to attend. There are literally millions of people who are more deserving to watch the game. 

if I were a reporter I’d ask Cuomo:  Are you taking one of the 6,700 spots or are you saying that 6,701 are allowed at the game?

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Dubs part Dub said:

Cuomo should absolutely not be allowed to attend. There are literally millions of people who are more deserving to watch the game. 

if I were a reporter I’d ask Cuomo:  Are you taking one of the 6,700 spots or are you saying that 6,701 are allowed at the game?

Read the comments on the tweet above your post.

6772 allowed in, approximately 6200 tickets will be sold.

• Like 1