Walter Buffalo
4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

double oops!

Triple oops!

They still make Froot Loops?

Edited by Walter Buffalo
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mead107 said:

I know! I know! The "science" is telling us that 70+% of people are just spreading it in close contact inside homes, so let's keep everyone inside at home partying instead of outdoors. Seems smart. :classic_wacko:

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

i think it's pretty crazy that going into this last weekend, there is the possibility that we could play five different teams next week.  the Browns, Colts, Dolphins, Ravens and/or Titans are all possible wild card round opponents .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

i think it's pretty crazy that going into this last weekend, there is the possibility that we could play five different teams next week.  the Browns, Colts, Dolphins, Ravens and/or Titans are all possible wild card round opponents .

Well I hope The League at least gives The Bills at least an hour break between each of those games. That’s just a brutal schedule. :classic_ninja:

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Well I hope The League at least gives The Bills at least an hour break between each of those games. That’s just a brutal schedule. :classic_ninja:

lol, i thought about editing it for clarity but then figured i'd wait to see who would razz me on it.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

My brother is going for his COVID test today, a buddy scored 2 tickets.  

It would suck for anyone to test positive after getting tickets.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Whatnot78 said:

My brother is going for his COVID test today, a buddy scored 2 tickets.  

It would suck for anyone to test positive after getting tickets.

Do the tests have to be done at the Bills set-up? IOW can the tests be done anywhere, so that if someone tests positive their ticket can be assigned to someone else who had a negative covid test within 72 hours? Or are those names locked in?

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Do the tests have to be done at the Bills set-up? IOW can the tests be done anywhere, so that if someone tests positive their ticket can be assigned to someone else who had a negative covid test within 72 hours? Or are those names locked in?

Yes, he has to go to the designated site for the test.  No sure about transfer of tickets if someone tests positive.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Smart move by Cuomo. The only thing he could do that would be slightly more stupid than attending this game would be to agree to waive the checkered flag at the next Daytona race.

his people finally got through to him that they would not be able to manipulate the grandstanding to his benefit.

• Like 1