Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

6700 Fans Allowed To Attend Home Playoff Games

Boyst

18 minutes ago, Ann said:

The state then announced that it will sponsor a state-sanctioned tailgate event that people can attend if they pay a $50 fee and agree to take home an autographed copy of Cuomo's book about how he single-handedly slayed Covid.

Cuomo added that he can't guarantee he will allow fans to attend games in future weeks if he cant unload the 1,000 books he bought to get on the NYT best-seller's list.

• Angry 1
  • Haha 5

42 minutes ago, Ann said:

Read the comments on the tweet above your post.

6772 allowed in, approximately 6200 tickets will be sold.

Is Cuomo and his mafioso included in that 6772 number, thus taking the spot for other fans or anyone else or is he above that and the real number is north of 6772?

The Bills should invite Trump to the game.

Cuomo would he the last person I would want to see attend.  I am sure his higness will demand a box.

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

1 hour ago, Dubs part Dub said:

Is Cuomo and his mafioso included in that 6772 number, thus taking the spot for other fans or anyone else or is he above that and the real number is north of 6772?

If they are going by what the other teams fans in the stands have done this year, it includes everyone - paid, F&F, staff, etc.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

If they are going by what the other teams fans in the stands have done this year, it includes everyone - paid, F&F, staff, etc.

perfect. I know it will never happen but someone needs to ask him the question so everyone in buffalo knows there are xx amount of real buffalo bills fans not able to attend the game because governor cannoli and his legion have to get their photo opp. 

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

I'm debating on going. The wife already said she won't go, so I'd want someone to go with me. But the thought of having to take a day off from work, drive 5-6 hours round trip for a 15 minute test that I can have done locally, is what is keeping me from saying "YES!!!" 

Maybe if they make the divisional round I'll then go. But for now, I'll log in and check out the seats and pricing so I know what's available. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Such a &#%$ing douche bag.  I remember when this used to be America.

Good to see our press standing up to tyranny and hold power accountable.  

Democracy dies in something something 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like 6

14 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Hitler called.  Wanted to laud Cuomo for the size of his stones.

Unreal.

That was my response.

"Oh thank you most gracious and merciful Duke Cuomo! If it pleases his grace, might we peasants also be allowed to tailgate?"

• Like 3

Walter Buffalo
14 hours ago, Ann said:

I pity the Pegulas should they be forced to sit in proximity of him, for his sole purpose of this is about having a national TV audience viewing him as a martyr, which is what he covets above all else with this charade puppet master stunt of his.

He could have done this months ago, but the spotlight wouldn't have been bright enough on him then for his liking.

Edited by Walter Buffalo
  • Like 2
  • Angry 1

Super Bills fan King Cuomo is making side bets with his cadre he’s taking to the game about who can guess how many touchdown Jim Kelly will have on Sunday, how many yards Andre Reed will get and how many sacks that Bruce will get on Marino. 

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

So, any body get tickets yesterday? I know a few folks who did , said very little 4 pods available anywhere. One gent told me he was in first group, logged in about 3 minutes after his assigned time, and all 4s were already eliminated. 

really debating after a day of thought if I want tickets to be available when I go. I doubt any will be, and maybe that’s not a bad thing. If no 2nd game, most likely means Bills lost game, cause I think they end up #2. 

I would then think tickets are available to me for divisional round. 

and I know I am rationalizing, but no tailgate really hurts. I mean being the lot with @mead107 and @LeviF91and @Seasons1992and @Boyst, my nephews and friends is at least half the fun, and in reality more like 80%   

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, mead107 said:

know a few people with tickets that have relatives that live withing 3/4 mile of the stadium..try stopping those tailgates...we dont have tickets yet, but my nephew is now walk able distance form his apartment...trust me if i go, will let every know where he is and will tailgate like champs!

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like 4

Walter Buffalo

I live on a dead end street with no houses behind anyone, less than 3 miles from the stadium.

Often on game day, this year, the street is full of cars and people are partying pre-game, inside and outside, front yard and backyard. Fire pits, grills, Bills flags and coolers on display.

There's more tailgating than what will be allowed at or near the stadium.....no ones complaining in our neighborhood, but they're gonna be busting those who do likewise near the stadium.

Chickenshit Cuomo being petty and making this about him, as usual.

• Like 3