Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Who Has Fans in the Stands? [Bills Do!]

Ann

No impact for the Thanksgiving game.

Steelers will not be permitted to have fans for Week 13 home game vs. Washington

Fans will be permitted to attend the Steelers' Thanksgiving Night game against Baltimore

The Pittsburgh Steelers' Thanksgiving Night game against the Baltimore Ravens may be the final time the black and gold will be able to play in front of home fans in 2020. On Monday, the Steelers announced that the general public will not be permitted inside Heinz Field for Pittsburgh's Week 13 home game against the Washington Football Team. The decision was based on new orders issued by Pennsylvania governor Tom Wolf and state health director Dr. Rachel Levine as it relates to public gatherings.

"That order will now limit Heinz Field to no more than 2,500 people in the building, including players, coaches, stadium staff, etc.," Steelers spokesman Burt Lauten said in a statement. "Consequently, we will have to restrict fans in the seating bowl to family and friends of players and the organization."

</snip>

Packers take step toward allowing fans in Lambeau Field this season

The Green Bay Packers will take a measured step toward allowing fans to attend games this season by hosting employees and families for Sunday's game against the Chicago Bears.

The Packers said Monday they are hopeful they can host ticketed fans in coming weeks, but it won't be for the Bears game at 7:20 p.m. Sunday or the Philadelphia Eagles game scheduled for Dec. 6. Exclusive of playoffs, that leaves games against the Carolina Panthers the weekend of Dec. 19-20 and the Tennessee Titans on Dec. 27.

"We want to ensure that we are ready to host fans if and when that time comes," said Packers President and CEO Mark Murphy.

The Packers said earlier this year that if fans are allowed, the number will be capped at about 12,000. Fewer fans are possible. About 500 people, employees and families, will be allowed into the stadium Sunday along with the 700 that are needed to put on a game.

</snip>

• Like 1

*With our Governor's latest outburst, it is clear that The Buffalo Bills will be lucky to have fans in the stands come next September.

* (political statement on Bills board warning) 😎

• Sad 1

On 11/25/2020 at 11:30 AM, B-Man said:

*With our Governor's latest outburst, it is clear that The Buffalo Bills will be lucky to have fans in the stands come next September.

* (political statement on Bills board warning) 😎

can you point me to that? Thanks!

On 11/25/2020 at 9:47 AM, Ann said:

Packers take step toward allowing fans in Lambeau Field this season

The Green Bay Packers will take a measured step toward allowing fans to attend games this season by hosting employees and families for Sunday's game against the Chicago Bears.

The Packers said Monday they are hopeful they can host ticketed fans in coming weeks, but it won't be for the Bears game at 7:20 p.m. Sunday or the Philadelphia Eagles game scheduled for Dec. 6. Exclusive of playoffs, that leaves games against the Carolina Panthers the weekend of Dec. 19-20 and the Tennessee Titans on Dec. 27.

"We want to ensure that we are ready to host fans if and when that time comes," said Packers President and CEO Mark Murphy.

The Packers said earlier this year that if fans are allowed, the number will be capped at about 12,000. Fewer fans are possible. About 500 people, employees and families, will be allowed into the stadium Sunday along with the 700 that are needed to put on a game.

</snip>

Nope:

• Cheers 1

I'm still not used to no fans in the stands.

Hubby told me he was going hunting down in Westfield on Sunday. I immediately started with, "Ummm there is a Bills..." and stopped.  He said he did the same thing.

While I am not a big fan of going to the games these days, I guess I am missing the impact, and so are many of you.

I remember going to Ireland and being shocked at their public urinals. Some were tiled walls with a long drain grate at the bottom. Some stainless steel walls with a trough bottom. Culture clash. Then again, in France, they have open air piss booths in cities. :classic_ohmy:

Edited by Nanker
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chandemonium said:

I doubt it. Maybe if Erie county secedes from NY. 

i am torn on this, for purely selfish reasons. If they let fans in, i just cant see me being one of the ones who gets tickets. And my inner 8 year old is going to have to do everything in my power to not throw a temper tantrum

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Haha 1

Beer__League__Hockey

No way they have fans this season.

The bigger question is next Sept. It is a long ways away, but I doubt the stadium will be allowed to be at 50% next year.  Just too unsafe.

• Sad 1