• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxx

• TakeYouToTasker 2.0

• KD in CA

• Fansince88

9 minutes ago, NCBillsFan said:

Allen knows how to appeal to Bills fans.  He may have a career in marketing after he retires based on his Bills brand.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Pat Kirwan commented this week how it's not unusual for a team to pay off a bonus if a player is right on the edge of hitting their number, but is pulled in the last game to keep them from injury prior to the playoffs. It's not my money to spend, but I would make that happen today with Poyer to keep him off the field.

There is a lot to cheer for today, like sweeping the division for the first time ever, and crushing the Fish to keep them out of the playoffs, but in the end, the team has three jobs today as I saw posted on Twitter:

1. Stay Healthy

2. Don't Get Hurt

3. See 1 and 2.

Go Bills.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Interesting.  Going to be fun to watch the kids get some reps at DE.  Very curious to see what #92 can do with significant time on the field.

i still don't know if his first name is Mike or Darryl. I would like to see a lot of #57 Epenesa out there today.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Pat Kirwan commented this week how it's not unusual for a team to pay off a bonus if a player is right on the edge of hitting their number, but is pulled in the last game to keep them from injury prior to the playoffs. It's not my money to spend, but I would make that happen today with Poyer to keep him off the field.

There is a lot to cheer for today, like sweeping the division for the first time ever, and crushing the Fish to keep them out of the playoffs, but in the end, the team has three jobs today as I saw posted on Twitter:

1. Stay Healthy

2. Don't Get Hurt

3. See 1 and 2.

Go Bills.

I can't see the Pegulas/Beane being stingy even with the economics being what they are.  There's reputation at stake and being known as a "player's team" is not a bad thing.  Watch NE have to overpay to get anyone to go there now that Marsha is no longer such a big draw.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i still don't know if his first name is Mike or Darryl.

I'm not going to lie, I'm enamored with his physical attributes.  He's a beast on special teams - guys see him coming and get the &#%$ outta the way.

Edited by Alaska Darin
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Interesting.  Going to be fun to watch the kids get some reps at DE.  Very curious to see what #92 can do with significant time on the field.

He's one of my favorite players. I watch him on special teams. High motor, all hustle, no plays off. Product of NC A&T. Talked to him after the Titans game last year. He's a throwback to our 90s ST aces.

-----

Interesting no Duke Williams this season. He is available on PS

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I hope to see Zimmer and Dane Jackson get more time on the field. Both have flashed previously and seem to have nice upsides. To think that they don’t get much time (or normally reside on the Practice Squad) says a lot about where this team finally is. They are deep in so many positions.

• Like 2