• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Alaska Darin

• Foxx

• Chef Jim

Of all the final weekend games that had playoff and seeding implications, only 2 laid the wood on their opponents, and only one did it with mostly backups.   

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

34 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Is it me or does it seem like CBS lacks enthusiasm for the Bills in the playoffs?  A lot of knob polishing for Miami in today's game and now Nance references a Miami loss instead of a Bills win.  If this were par for the course I would not care but CBS massages the egos of nearly all potential and actual post season teams each year.

Way too many other darlings to service even without NE*.  Pittsburgh and Baltimore are mainstays, plus newbies in Cleveland and the oh-so-close Dolphins.

Also, I love all the records, broken streaks, etc.  Obviously winning is what matters, but the other stuff is both fun and important too for players and fans.

Division title

6-0 vs AFCE

Josh w/ all the single season team passing records

Diggs gonna end up leading NFL in receptions and yards

Bass team scoring record

Next up:  playoff win

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like 5

Alaska Darin
5 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Correct me if I'm wrong.... Titans lose they come to Buffalo.... Titans win and Indy comes to Buffalo?

That is correct.

I'm happy with how it worked out.  The Indy defense is good, but they aren't explosive.  If Josh & Co are clicking, I don't see how Rivers keeps up.

Titans on the other hand can put up points.

16 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Correct me if I'm wrong.... Titans lose they come to Buffalo.... Titans win and Indy comes to Buffalo?

Indy.....Tenn....Who cares. We can take them both on next week!

• Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I'm happy with how it worked out.  The Indy defense is good, but they aren't explosive.  If Josh & Co are clicking, I don't see how Rivers keeps up.

Titans on the other hand can put up points.

Indy's got a very good running game, which is the only chance they really have.  The MUST run the ball effectively and control the clock because Rivers ain't the Rivers of even 3 years ago. 

If we don't turn the ball over and score TDs in the redzone, this could easily be a blow out. 

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Indy.....Tenn....Who cares. We can take them both on next week!

Heck yeah! The way the 2s played today 1s on one field the 2s on the other! :first:

• Haha 1