Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Wild Card Weekend: Playoffs Bills vs Colts 1pm Saturday

Ann

Alaska Darin

Very interesting story lines:

1.  Seattle/Rams and Steelers/Browns for the third time each.  Gotta love that.

2.  Either Tennessee or Baltimore is out next weekend.

3.  Friggin' Marsha gets the easiest game possible with the NFC (L)east "champion".  Hopefully Alex Smith is healthy so that Washington defense has a chance to smack ol' Marcia in the tooth a couple of times.

4.  The Bears suck and are gonna get rolled.  That being said, New Orleans better protect DB from that pass rush.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

3.  Friggin' Marsha gets the easiest game possible with the NFC (L)east "champion".  Hopefully Alex Smith is healthy so that Washington defense has a chance to smack ol' Marcia in the tooth a couple of times.

4.  The Bears suck and are gonna get rolled.  That being said, New Orleans better protect DB from that pass rush.

If only the Giants took Marsha down again. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

i love me my Bill's and am confident it doesn't matter who we play but... the BBFS in me is leery of the magic Reich seemed to possess in Buffalo. hopefully being on the other sideline will nueter any remaining magic he may have here.

Just now, Foxx said:

i love me my Bill's and am confident it doesn't matter who we play but... the BBFS in me is leery of the magic Reich seemed to possess in Buffalo. hopefully being on the other sideline will nueter any remaining magic he may have here.

I'm a lot less leery of Reich magic than I am of Tannehill to Brown magic!

I think Indy and Cleveland were the two most favorable match ups.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

-Loving #2.

-Pissed off at #3.   Rooting for the artists formerly knows as the 'Skins tonight because they have a pass rush and that has always been the one way to beat Marsha.

• Like 4

Chandemonium
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Re: 3 and 4, it’s crazy that a 10-6 team didn’t make it in the afc, while the nfc has a division winner with a losing record and an 8-8 wildcard. I’m kinda rooting for the WTF’s to lose just for the hilarity of a 6-10 division winner. 

Just now, devnull said:

SNF just flashed the schedule.  Colts/Bills Saturday 1:15 on CBS

Yeah saw that.  I guess no difference to sched if it's Gints or Skins.