Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Wild Card Weekend: Playoffs Bills vs Colts 1pm Saturday

Ann

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

That's some good-looking football for next weekend.

The NFCE as the nighttime featured game?   :classic_dry: Clearly they want to slobber over Marsha for the last time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ann said:

The NFCE as the nighttime featured game?   :classic_dry: Clearly they want to slobber over Marsha for the last time.

From a ratings perspective, the prime time games are no-brainers.  

Buffalo Timmy
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

I understand that "defense wins championships" but apparently scoring points is what gets you in the Playoffs 

• Like 1

this schedule means the Bills are going to get almost a day and a half more rest than the Steelers (if seeds hold out) for the divisional round. I like it. Either way they get an extra day for the divisional. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ann said:

The NFCE as the featured game?   :classic_dry: Clearly they want to slobber over Marsha for the last time.

I like the Bills as the first game. It's a game they should not struggle with, and if my optimism is correct, I look forward to spending the rest of the weekend comfortably seeing how the cards will all fall. If they lose to the Colts, then I have an entire weekend to get over it. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

NFC East gets Prime Time game.  LOL.  The power of big markets.

Fox  pregame was slobbering all over the Cowboys today with playoff hype before the Giants beat them.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bdutton said:

I would have thought that with the number 2 seed we would get the Sunday 1pm slot.

I dunno, seems kind of like the best spot. You have the lowest seed having to travel on a short week to your place and if you win, you get an extra day off. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, bdutton said:

I would have thought that with the number 2 seed we would get the Sunday 1pm slot.

I don't mind it.  Colts have to travel here on a short week.  If we win we'll have a day more to prepare than our divisional opponent.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

i love me my Bill's and am confident it doesn't matter who we play but... the BBFS in me is leery of the magic Reich seemed to possess in Buffalo. hopefully being on the other sideline will nueter any remaining magic he may have here.

His magic in Buffalo was gone by the time he was the Panthers starter.

Get off to a quick start and then let the DB's eat up stray passes from Rivers.

• Like 2