Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Wild Card Weekend: Playoffs Bills vs Colts 1pm Saturday

Ann

How is anyone predicting the Steelers to be the AFC contender to the Chiefs?  Many saying the Bills win this week and loss to Pittsburgh.  C'mon.

The bills win this weekend they're on a roll

Those predicting the Bills over the Chief, about 4 or 5 expert brackets, are insane. If the Bills can beat the Chiefs they sure as shit can beat the Rodgers.

Chandemonium
1 hour ago, Boyst said:

How is anyone predicting the Steelers to be the AFC contender to the Chiefs?  Many saying the Bills win this week and loss to Pittsburgh.  C'mon.

The bills win this weekend they're on a roll

Those predicting the Bills over the Chief, about 4 or 5 expert brackets, are insane. If the Bills can beat the Chiefs they sure as shit can beat the Rodgers.

I’m most nervous about this week’s game. Not because I think the Colts are a particularly tough matchup, but because “win a playoff game” is the next ‘prove it’ hurdle to clear for the McDermott era Bills. If we were able to hang on vs. the Texans last year or even against Jacksonville in 2018, I’d be convinced this team is winning the Super Bowl right now. Beat the Colts on Saturday and I’ll be there. 

• Like 2

It sucks that we are the first game this weekend, should we lose somehow I will not want to watch any other games. Not nervous though, we will win. 

16 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

It sucks that we are the first game this weekend, should we lose somehow I will not want to watch any other games. Not nervous though, we will win. 

On the other hand, win early and enjoy the other games as they play out...probably hungover

14 minutes ago, Whatnot78 said:

On the other hand, win early and enjoy the other games as they play out...probably hungover

That's what I'm hoping. (minus the hangover)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Looks like we finally found something Josh Allen can't do.

His back is to you, and yet you STILL know he's sportin' that white-man overbite dance face.

Michael Scott Dance GIFs | Tenor

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He dances worse than me, and I dance like the gopher in Caddyshack.

You're almost as tall as that gopher, too, right?

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
32 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Buckner is probably Indy's most important defensive player.  Curious to see how good he is even if he plays.

Their secondary ain't great, which is why the play a ton of zone.  I don't know how big a loss that dude is.  His name makes him sound like a really bad MC.

• Like 1