Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Quarterback Carousel 2022 (new year starts on pg. 53)

snafu

Alaska Darin
33 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's a dog eat dawg world and the Browns are wearing Milk Bone underwear.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 1

IDBillzFan
1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's a dog eat dawg world and the Browns are wearing Milk Bone underwear.

Norm's finest quip of them all.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ann said:

This was two weeks ago:

Frank Reich presents Nick Foles with Call to Courage Award

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Indianapolis Colts Head Coach and Bills legend Frank Reich was back in Buffalo Saturday to once again present the Call to Courage Award.

The ceremony was held Saturday morning at the Hyatt in Buffalo. Frank Reich was joined by Sean McDermott and Buffalo-born singer, songwriter Charity Gayle to award Quarterback Nick Foles with this year’s Call to Courage Award, for his commitment to the community off the field.

</snip>

• Like 1

Jabba The Hutt
44 minutes ago, Ann said:

This was two weeks ago:

Frank Reich presents Nick Foles with Call to Courage Award

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Indianapolis Colts Head Coach and Bills legend Frank Reich was back in Buffalo Saturday to once again present the Call to Courage Award.

The ceremony was held Saturday morning at the Hyatt in Buffalo. Frank Reich was joined by Sean McDermott and Buffalo-born singer, songwriter Charity Gayle to award Quarterback Nick Foles with this year’s Call to Courage Award, for his commitment to the community off the field.

</snip>

Looks like Foles is now 2nd place in biggest dong...he had to give up the phallus trophy to Josh Allen :classic_love:

• Facepalm 1

If he gets suspended for any length of time, the Baker Mayfield situation should be interesting...

Deshaun Watson’s lawyer expects NFL discipline by June, July

The fog around Deshaun Watson and whether he can actually play for the Browns could begin to clear this summer.

His lawyer told Cleveland.com on Friday that he believes the NFL will announce its initial decision on discipline by June or July.

“We should know what their position is initially sometime in June, and then everybody will figure out if there’s going to be a hearing about it or can people work things out, or whatever,” Rusty Hardin told the outlet. “The only thing that’s certain is that they want to try to get everything done this summer — and earlier than later in the summer. Past that, we don’t really have any firm dates or possibilities.”

Hardin said he believes the league will want to talk to Watson again, which would be for a fourth time. According to the attorney, Watson was questioned three days this week in Houston about the 24 allegations of sexual misconduct made by massage therapists against Watson.

</snip>

Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh: Lamar Jackson can speak for self on OTA absence

Lamar Jackson is missing the first week of the Baltimore Ravens' organized team activities, marking the first time that the former NFL MVP quarterback hasn't been present at the voluntary spring workouts.

'We've been down this road many times through the years," Ravens coach John Harbaugh said after Wednesday's practice. "I'll just let Lamar speak for himself on that. It's for him to talk about. You can ask him."

Asked if he's concerned about Jackson missing practice time, Harbaugh said, "It's not for me to speak for somebody else on that. It's up to him to speak for himself on that."

Jackson indicated on social media Tuesday that he wasn't in attendance for the start of OTAs, but he didn't provide a reason for his absence. He tweeted, "Can't wait to get back," with purple heart and rocket emojis.

</snip>

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 minutes ago, Ann said:

If Kaep is signed as a backup slave, his cultists are going to go full-goose bozo with "He's being discriminated against by not being allowed to be a starting slave!"

And it amazes me that I can type the above word salad, and it actually makes sense in the context of 2022 America.  :facepalm:

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
10 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

If Kaep is signed as a backup slave, his cultists are going to go full-goose bozo with "He's being discriminated against by not being allowed to be a starting slave!"

And it amazes me that I can type the above word salad, and it actually makes sense in the context of 2022 America.  :facepalm:

Not only does it make sense, if he is signed, it will absolutely happen. Somewhere. From some woke sports arm of some obscure leftist website like Vox.

What I want to see is them signing Kaep, and then bringing out the team for their first game so they can stand for the National Anthem.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Not only does it make sense, if he is signed, it will absolutely happen. Somewhere. From some woke sports arm of some obscure leftist website like Vox.

What I want to see is them signing Kaep, and then bringing out the team for their first game so they can stand for the National Anthem.

Deadspin's already got that story written, I'm sure.  Alongside a story about how enslaving Kaep as a backup leads to the police oppression and mass shootings of blacks.

Arm of Harm
3 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Tua ranks 7th.  Back to the drawing board.

Ryan Tannehill ranks 3rd. Tom Brady ranks 18. I’m not buying it. 

• Like 1