Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

New Name for Buffalo Bills Stadium is: Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield Stadium

Ann

Chandemonium

It’d be cool if the fans pooled enough money to buy the naming rights and have it officially be called The Ralph in perpetuity. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Kamala Harris Planned Parenthood Stadium. 

She made the Pegulas pick up the tab too. 

Ooooh, I like it. I wonder if they'll have a Buffalo Bills Kneepad Night! Everyone who attends gets a kneepad just like the one Kamala used to promote her career! Little girls everywhere can finally dream big!

• Wow 1
  • Haha 5

57 minutes ago, Ann said:

If it is Labatt, I hope they go with Labatt and not FIFCO USA.

The only reason I say Labatts is because they have their fingers all over Bills-related social media. 

Does this not look like a Labatts beer label?

nvjuwpcfkrvqz4lqeuuo

11 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The only reason I say Labatts is because they have their fingers all over Bills-related social media. 

Does this not look like a Labatts beer label?

nvjuwpcfkrvqz4lqeuuo

Oh, I could see it, especially since they have a relationship with the Pegulas, are based in Buffalo/Rochester and are well knowing in NYS and Canada.

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Constellation Brands

They’re headquartered in Victor, NY. 
They own Modello, Corona, and a ton of other wines and spirits. 

I think it is FIFCO USA. I cannot find any connection between the two (if you can, please share!) What is very interesting is one is HQed in Rochester, the other in Victor. They can wave on the expressway.

12 minutes ago, Ann said:

I think it is FIFCO USA. I cannot find any connection between the two (if you can, please share!) What is very interesting is one is HQed in Rochester, the other in Victor. They can wave on the expressway.

LaBatt’s is a closer cultural connection. 

FWIW, Constellation Brands started out as the Canandaigua Wine Company (remember Boone’s Farm Apple Wine, Strawberry Hill, and Lake Niagara you old hippies?) They’re massive now. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

FWIW, Constellation Brands started out as the Canandaigua Wine Company (remember Boone’s Farm Apple Wine, Strawberry Hill, and Lake Niagara you old hippies?) They’re massive now. 

A broken heart once tole me to drink an entire bottle of Boone's Farm Tickle Pink when I was 16.

That was over 40 years ago. I'm still hungover.

• Haha 4