Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

New Name for Buffalo Bills Stadium is: Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield Stadium

Ann

Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but I do not recall much more than a big concert being played at the stadium in the past. BC&BS seems to want to do more with it.  Does that bode well for the new stadium?

Join us at Highmark Stadium from July 16-25 for an epic family day out and experience a Jurassic Quest with over 70 lifelike animatronic dinosaurs! Don’t miss the experience the LA Times calls “an epic drive thru for kids!” Sellouts expected, get tickets before they go extinct!

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you were interested in attending the Garth Brooks concert, tickets are on sale next Friday (he moved the original purchase date after the east side shooting):

Garth Brooks has set a new date to purchase tickets to his show at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park.

Tickets for the July show will be available Friday, June 17th at 10:00 a.m.

• 3 weeks later...

What used to be centered in Walmart and Disneyworld fat people has now completely overrun the country. I'm a bit overweight, but I'm not 200 lbs overweight. We're in a pre-diabetes pandemic level situation in America. Wouldn't surprise me that the next Pandemic that Joe and Faucci pull out of their asses will be diabetes. 

Edited by Nanker
parallelism

Alaska Darin
Just now, Nanker said:

What used to be centered in Walmart and Disneyworld fat people is now completely overrun the country. I'm a bit overweight, but I'm not 200 lbs overweight. We're in a pre-diabetes pandemic level situation in America. Wouldn't surprise me that the next Pandemic that Joe and Faucci pull out of their asses will be diabetes. 

Which is 100% caused by pretending meat isn't supposed to be the majority of the human diet.

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Which is 100% caused by pretending meat isn't supposed to be the majority of the human diet.

When everyone knows that the majority of the human diet is wine and chocolate! 

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Ann said:

Terry Pegula just said at the ceremonial ground breaking ceremony that they signed a longer term agreement, and it will be Highmark Stadium "for a long time to come."

Does Highmark actually gain any customers by dropping $MM's on stuff like this?  They already have the lion's share of the market.  Just never understand an entity like them or a hospital dropping so much in advertising.

• Like 1
  • I don't know 1

• 4 weeks later...

New Bills Stadium Construction – Changes for 2023 Season

The Buffalo Bills are excited to embark on the largest construction project in the history of Western New York with the construction of the New Bills Stadium. As the project begins, the following changes can be expected that will impact the parking experience of our valued fans throughout the 2023 football season.

Colton RV Camper Lot

● The Colton RV Camper Lot has been temporarily removed from the Highmark Stadium campus.
● Campers/RVs will be unable to park within any Buffalo Bills controlled parking lots.
● We look forward to the return of the new RV Camper Lot experience for the 2026 football season.

Bus & Limo Lot

● The Bus & Limo Lot has been relocated from the west side of Abbott Road to the east side of Abbott Road.
● The new lot location is just north of Lot 6 Preferred and south of Southwestern Blvd.
● For more information, please see 'Bus & Limo Parking' below.

Community Drive

● This road, stretching from the ECC South campus to Abbott Road, will not be accessible.

Lot 4

● The southernmost portion of Lot 4 will be closed/inaccessible.
● Parking on game days will still be available to permit holders and those paying via credit card on the remaining portion of Lot 4.

Lot 3

● Lot 3 has been relocated near the corner of Abbott Road and Big Tree Road.
● Fans may enter and/or exit the Lot 3 via Erie College Drive from Big Tree Road or the access road from Abbott Road on game days.

More information at the link

• 1 month later...