Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What are we watching/recommend ?

Teddy KGB

On 10/17/2020 at 6:01 PM, Taro T said:

Plus Timothy Oliphant always plays a Marshall well.

the scene where he rolls up to the crazy eyed chubby mafia guy had me laughing my ass off.   

Still the coolest cat in town. 

Big fan of the Irish guy who wouldn’t pull the trigger too. 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like 1

On 10/20/2020 at 8:47 PM, Teddy KGB said:

the scene where he rolls up to the crazy eyed chubby mafia guy had me laughing my ass off.   

Still the coolest cat in town. 

Big fan of the Irish guy who wouldn’t pull the trigger too. 

Have really enjoyed The last two episodes of Fargo. And the Irish dudes name is Rabbi. 

for history buffs, Amazon Prime has a few additional channels you can purchase that are pretty good. History Vault and Acorn are two. 

but the PBS documentary channel is just freaking outstanding. Best $3.99 you will ever spend in your life.  

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Have really enjoyed The last two episodes of Fargo. And the Irish dudes name is Rabbi. 

for history buffs, Amazon Prime has a few additional channels you can purchase that are pretty good. History Vault and Acorn are two. 

but the PBS documentary channel is just freaking outstanding. Best $3.99 you will ever spend in your life.  

that’s the problem with Americans everyone thinks they can be the president 

In Italy if you need to sweep

you sweep if you make it coffee you make it like Michaelangelo 

boom boom 

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

that’s the problem with Americans everyone thinks they can be the president 

In Italy if you need to sweep

you sweep if you make it coffee you make it like Michaelangelo 

boom boom 

🤣🤣🤣

best if you keep the walk clear of ice

Watched half an episode of Barbarians on Netflix. I waited for so long and that thing SUCKED! I’ve never written a script, but had I been hired I’d have done way better than whoever the hell did. 

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Oh please.  You can barely post on a message board.

Of course, that describes some of the writers I know...

A buddy of mine, who knows nothing about Rome things, said the battle gets all of 15 minutes. He had no idea it was a 3-day running brawl. 

There are so many good and true stories and they always muck it up! 

Lastly, I can write gooder than hell!

On 10/13/2020 at 8:38 PM, LB3 said:

I just started The Haunting of Bly Manor. Really enjoyed the Haunting of Hill House.

I liked The Haunting of Hill House quite a bit, but I just finished Bly Manor and felt like it was a waste of time.

Did you make it all the way through?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Robs House said:

I liked The Haunting of Hill House quite a bit, but I just finished Bly Manor and felt like it was a waste of time.

I made it. It was not nearly as good. It wasn't really a horror story. I thought it was well done though. I cared about the characters.

On 10/26/2020 at 6:38 PM, DC Tom said:

Oh please.  You can barely post on a message board.

Of course, that describes some of the writers I know...

Just finished watching this docuseries from PBS , it’s in Prime. I thought it was great. Really all about St Augustine as America’s first settlement and all the history of Spanish in Florida and beyond in the formative years of our nation. 

https://pbsinternational.org/programs/americas-untold-story/

And holy crap, there was soooooo much history there I had never heard about... Tom, wonder if you have ever seen this series or have any input on the veracity of the history presented. 

Either way, i highly recommend it, I just finished watching as I am curled up in a ball on the couch fearing a Bills loss to the *Patriots today. 

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

On 10/28/2020 at 10:26 PM, Robs House said:

It felt like they were just trying to recreate Hill House with a new cast of characters and I kinda felt robbed of a unique story. I haven’t finished it but I share your thoughts. 

On 11/1/2020 at 5:26 AM, plenzmd1 said:

Just finished watching this docuseries from PBS , it’s in Prime. I thought it was great. Really all about St Augustine as America’s first settlement and all the history of Spanish in Florida and beyond in the formative years of our nation. 

And holy crap, there was soooooo much history there I had never heard about... Tom, wonder if you have ever seen this series or have any input on the veracity of the history presented. 

Either way, i highly recommend it, I just finished watching as I am curled up in a ball on the couch fearing a Bills loss to the **Patriots today. 

Visited St. Augustine pre-covid this year.  It's a great stop for any that haven't been there.  Very un-Florida, historic and a fun "downtown".  Golf Hall of Fame also nearby. 

• Like 1

On 11/1/2020 at 6:26 AM, plenzmd1 said:

Either way, i highly recommend it, I just finished watching as I am curled up in a ball on the couch fearing a Bills loss to the *Patriots today. 

I need to watch this! Our Florida condo was just a few minutes away in unincorporated St John's County, so we spent a lot of time in the area.  We are heading back there in February, so I will see what we have missed.  In all the years we were there, we've never been inside the fort (Castillo de San Marcos), so probably should do that.

1 minute ago, Ann said:

I need to watch this! Our Florida condo was just a few minutes away in unincorporated St John's County, so we spent a lot of time in the area.  We are heading back there in February, so I will see what we have missed.  In all the years we were there, we've never been inside the fort (Castillo de San Marcos), so probably should do that.

Its long, but holy hell was never taught any of this stuff in any school! Lots of cool stuff on the Castillo...will def make a visit there way more interesting

9 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Its long, but holy hell was never taught any of this stuff in any school! Lots of cool stuff on the Castillo...will def make a visit there way more interesting

That's good. I always looked at it as a mile hike to the fort and said "pass." 😛