Jump to content

Wild Card Playoff Bills The Aftermath


Ann
 Share

Recommended Posts

It's not supposed to be easy in the playoffs, no matter what the pundits say... But holy crap. Imma need at least 7 days to recover from that. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

It's not supposed to be easy in the playoffs, no matter what the pundits say... But holy crap. Imma need at least 7 days to recover from that. 

Hopefully a wake up call for the whole team.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Foxx said:

I am so glad we escaped Frank Reich. I feel like this may be the toughest D we are going to face this pist-season.

 

Yeah, but the offenses are about to get much better... Need to get our intensity back. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alaska Darin
Just now, Uncle Joe said:

Hopefully a wake up call for the whole team.

This is a VERY young and inexperienced team.  This was exactly the kind of game I anticipated.  They're going to be just fine now that they've gotten through the first one.

  • Like 4
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, Foxx said:

I am so glad we escaped Frank Reich. I feel like this may be the toughest D we are going to face this post-season.

In the AFC, for certain.  New Orleans is legit when they're healthy.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

This is a VERY young and inexperienced team.  This was exactly the kind of game I anticipated.  They're going to be just fine now that they've gotten through the first one.

 

I'd rather they not do that again. Just win big lol

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

 

Yeah, but the offenses are about to get much better... Need to get our intensity back. 

Hoping for Pitt next week.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Guidelines