Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Wild Card Playoff Bills The Aftermath

Ann

1 minute ago, Ninety-4 said:

For all the recent love heaped Dabol,  I was furious 3 times they ran Josh instead of a RB and equally pissed when on 1st down with 4 min to play he called a pass. 

Depends on the play.  A safe pass into the flat is better than a run because it takes more time off the clock.

Hopefully this is the game that gets Allen over the playoff jitters. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Does the NFL not realize that very clear evidence exists and was shown multiple times during the game?

There certainly was clear visual evidence to absolutely everyone EXCEPT NFL officials!

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Most colts fans agree it was a fumble, though the originator of this thread thinks the refs hurt them with clock issues:

https://forums.colts.com/topic/69485-colts-robbed-of-5-seconds/

Lol. Clock issues? Shirley he's referring to all the times the refs didnt call delay of game when the Colts snapped the ball after the play clock had expired. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

A friend just texted me with the advice to have an edible.....think I'll do that and go for a walk.  It's a beautiful day outside!

Bon appetite!

I Tried Edible Underwear — And This Is What Happened

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Depends on the play.  A safe pass into the flat is better than a run because it takes more time off the clock.

Hopefully this is the game that gets Allen over the playoff jitters. 

If successful.  There is a roughly 40% chance you get an incompletion, an INT or a sack.  We got a sack and a bad one. 

Edited by Ninety-4

7 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

A friend just texted me with the advice to have an edible.....think I'll do that and go for a walk.  It's a beautiful day outside!

What a great idea.  I have some chocolates.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

I don’t disagree with your premise, but it kills me that the league seems to think like this because it’s ass backwards. If they play is called correctly the call doesn’t decide the game, the play does. If Indy somehow won because it wasn’t called correctly, that would be the call deciding the game. 

Until they implement the right protocols to remove most ambiguity from calls, the questions of ineptness and monkey business will remain.

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

At 0:14, it looks like he's being touched while his shin was still down.  

That's the wrong angle. On the EZ shot, the knee is clearly up when Poyer touches the back.  

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

For all the recent love heaped on Dabol,  I was furious 3 times they ran Josh instead of a RB and equally pissed when on 1st down with 4 min to play he called a pass. 

he is a good OC. Not a great OC. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

Yes.  I was really surprised they didn't kick a FG at the 4 yard line.  Can't see many coaches making Frank's decision. 

It was a logical decision, at the time. If they score, they score. If they don't, the Bills have to go 96 yards against one of the best defenses in the league - a defense that had been doing a good job of shutting the Bills down to that point.

I'm more of a take-the-points-when-you-can guy, but I can't fault Frank for making the aggressive decision there.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

As long as the game is played and officiated by people, there will be ambiguity in calls.  Always.  

What's notable is that every attempt to remove ambiguity has made the officiating measurably worse.

I dont disagree. However, the tech exists as to measurably reduce that ambiguity.

4 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

That's a shame.  Loved what Antonio Williams did last week.  Yeldon is also a decent option IMO. 

I think Antonio has more love from the team then Yeldon. That said they may activate them both for the game next week