Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Game Balls Bills Wild Card Game

Ann

I was giving one to Josh until that sack. Oy. Still, he had a very good game. 

Diggs! 

And Frank Reich for some bad coaching calls. He had the game plan, it was excellent, and he f-ed it up. 

• Like 1

Billsfan1959

Allen gets the first game ball. He was awesome today. The Bills aren't even in this game without Allen. 74%, 9.3 Y/A, 324 yds, 54 yds rushing, 378 total yds and 3 TDs. He would have thrown for more if Daboll didn't suddenly become fascinated with the run game at the most inopportune times...

Diggs gets the other game ball...******** amazing player

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Billsfan1959 said:

Allen gets the first game ball. He was awesome today. The Bills aren't even in this game without Allen. 74%, 9.3 Y/A, 324 yds, 54 yds rushing, 378 total yds and 3 TDs. He would have thrown for more if Daboll didn't suddenly become fascinated with the run game at the most inopportune times...

I thought this was Daboll's worse game called this season. I swear my husband was gonna have an aneurysm.

• Like 1

Davis - this game turned around on that late 1H drive, which was mostly Davis.

+Josh, Bass, Diggs and Beasley, who is an old school warrior and just what a football player should be like.  He gutted it out big time today.

And the refs were very solid in this game for the first 59 1/2 minutes.

• Like 4

Gabe Davis.  2 huge catches before the half after the Diggs miss.

Bass.

Bass' eye black.

McDermott with the 4th quarter timeouts - 1 that caused the replay and 1 that f'd with Rivers head

• Like 3

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Davis - this game turned around on that late 1H drive, which was mostly Davis.

Those two throw/catches Josh and Davis  made on that drive changed the game. Simply incredible, as evidenced by both being reviewed and allowed. Just incredible.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Billsfan1959 said:

This is almost standard operating procedure. You know, like the play clock running to 0.

• Like 1

Billsfan1959
33 minutes ago, Ann said:

I thought this was Daboll's worse game called this season. I swear my husband was gonna have an aneurism. 

I feel the same. My son was texting me throughout the game and was furious with Daboll. Allen would have easily thrown for over 400 yds and maybe another touchdown or two if Daboll didn't decide to take drives away from him. It wasn't as if Daboll ran the ball too much. It was more that he had 2-3 drives where he just decided to run the ball at times he shouldn't have and it ended the drives - rather than let Josh air it out.  

Chandemonium
1 hour ago, Just Joshin said:

Allen, Diggs, Beasley and Bass.  

Defense should not even see a ball.

I’ll give Poyer an honorable mention for forcing what should have been the game ending turnover.

• Like 3

Chandemonium
15 minutes ago, Koko said:

I don't know if Bass should ever get a game ball. That single-eye black drives me up the &#%$ing wall.

I don’t know why but I’m convinced there’s a legit reason for it. Maybe the contrast helps his depth perception slightly. 

• Like 2

Also:

-McD's timeout for the last minute review was key, as it took a big play off the board when Indy still had time to score.

-Whoever made that stop on Taylor and 3d and goal before we held on 4th.  I think it was Taron.

-My post-game zen.   Now I can relax and enjoy the rest of the weekend's games.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Just Joshin said:

Defense should not even see a ball.

Poyer played a GREAT game.  Edmunds...not so much.

Both OLines got away with MUCHO holding.