Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Divisional Round Weekend: Playoffs Bills vs Baltimore 8:15pm Saturday

Ann

9 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Bass hand? Did he go out on Chippewa last night and have to teach a mouthy drunk a lesson? 

He probably hurt it making that TD saving tackle.  A very underappreciated play.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

He probably hurt it making that TD saving tackle.  A very underappreciated play.

That’s certainly possible, but it seems like he would have been listed yesterday as well if that were the case. Maybe he didn’t bother notifying/having the trainers look at until today.

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

No that's great for those that care I just don't anymore.  It was the best to actually watch the game Saturday and not be emotionally invested in the outcome at all.  Years ago my BP would have been through the roof during the Colt's final drive and hail mary.  This time it was "whatever...."  

By the way, I have to imagine that in spite of your not wanting to commit time and energy to the BIlls anymore, you still have an appreciation for amazing football. If that's the case, check out some highlights from Josh Allen from this year. The dude is a rock star.

• Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Saturday night on a Bills FB place Im in a guy sad, "It took half the year but Bass has gotten pretty good". I hate that. The guy had a bad 1st week. Been real good since then. But they only remember his first game.

• Like 1

Watched the 3rd Q *Patriots/crows in better detail. A lot of Baltimore O.  *Patriots used a lot of zone coverage in cover 3. Jackson checked down a ton. Missed plenty of wide open targets he could have likely made if he is an elite NFL QB (he doesn't look to be, by ability/limitation, or choice).

As they got closer to the end zone be took 2 nice plays to end the quarter on a long drive in narrow window to finally cap a TD.

Their offense is shakey and hasn't crossed midfield or gotten inside the 40 much. They're good in the red zone, by all accounts. And showed it here.

Keep them beyond the 30. Keep Tucker off the field. I think the Bills can win this the more I see. May watch TN/Bal next. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Saturday night on a Bills FB place Im in a guy sad, "It took half the year but Bass has gotten pretty good". I hate that. The guy had a bad 1st week. Been real good since then. But they only remember his first game.

One of the more obnoxious folks in the group I watch games with wanted to cut him after the 2nd Jets game because he missed 2 field goals. Never mind that he made 6 and accounted for all of our points that game. 🙄

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Meazza said:

@Chef Jim come back to us you crazy bastard.  We need all the help we can get. 

When did I become a good luck charm?  😂

Oh wait.  You just want me for my chili at halftime. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Bojo and Ferguson finally figured out how to put the laces out for him.  Plus, weren't one or two of this missed fg's or ep's probably good but he kicked them above the uprights?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Bojo and Ferguson finally figured out how to put the laces out for him.  Plus, weren't one or two of this missed fg's or ep's probably good but he kicked them above the uprights?

Yes they were

8 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

When did I become a good luck charm?  😂

Oh wait.  You just want me for my chili at halftime. 

Wait, good luck AND chili?

You're in, whether you like it or not!