Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills host former Cowboys cornerback Chris Westry for visit

You Dirty Rat

You Dirty Rat

Cowboys Football

Along with a visit from running back Devonta Freeman, whom they signed, the Bills got a visit from former Cowboys cornerback Chris Westry.

Westry suffered a knee injury in a Week 15 game against San Francisco on Dec. 19 and was placed on the reserve/injured practice squad list a week later. He had been with Dallas since signing as an undrafted free agent out of Kentucky following the 2019 draft. He spent his first season on injured reserve and spent most of this season on the practice squad. 

He never missed a game in his college career, with 34 starts in 151 games, and registered 134 tackles. two sacks, 15 pass breakups and three interceptions. 

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/bills-host-former-cowboys-cornerback-chris-westry-for-visit/article_72490ed2-5526-11eb-a4f2-e3c380d1ff6d.html

• Like 1

Beane always on the lookout. I wish the rosters were set at 60. It's such a violent game and injuries in any "normal" year can short-sheet your season.

Edited by Nanker
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Nanker said:

Beane always on the lookout. I wish the rosters were set at 60. It's such a violent game and injuries in any "normal" year can short-sheet your season.

But this guy got to play in 151 games in college. 

17 hours ago, Nanker said:

Beane always on the lookout.

I haven't been ATOP since this board started, so I have to wonder what's left for those dudes fans to whine about. I was constantly getting my chops busted for believing in the team, regardless of warts. The usual list is getting wiped out.

• Josh doesn't have a 300-yard game
  • Josh doesn't have a 400-yard game
  • Bills only beat teams with losing records
  • McDermott has never beat the *Patriots
  • Josh can't win a playoff game
  • Bills never sign top talent to long contracts
  • Bills are never actively looking for depth

Makes you wonder what's next for those who perpectually whine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I haven't been ATOP since this board started, so I have to wonder what's left for those dudes fans to whine about. I was constantly getting my chops busted for believing in the team, regardless of warts. The usual list is getting wiped out.

• Josh doesn't have a 300-yard game
  • Josh doesn't have a 400-yard game
  • Bills only beat teams with losing records
  • McDermott has never beat the **Patriots
  • Josh can't win a playoff game
  • Bills never sign top talent to long contracts
  • Bills are never actively looking for depth

Makes you wonder what's next for those who perpectually whine.

Likewise, I haven’t been back ATOP either. To me it epitomizes some of the worst things in The Bills fan nation. 
Maybe it’s the gloomy weather and protracted stretches of gray, cold days that makes them perennially unhappy. 
I’ve met some people here who moved in retirement directly to the Cape. You can pick them out of a crowd. They’re never satisfied, insular, and basically miserable. 
That said, I have friends and family still there in Western NYS that aren’t like that. But I do have a sister that never left Monroe county till her grandson started playing sports in college. Man is she miserable. 
What the pissers and moaners are probably doing over there now is bemoaning the fact that a good contingent of quality posters left them to sink in their self-made cesspool. We’re not around there anymore to have insults and ad hominem hurled at us. 
I’m never going back there. I enjoy this place and for the most part we’re pretty upbeat. 

• Like 3

Hitbyaparkedcar
39 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I enjoy this place and for the most part we’re pretty upbeat. 

This! Bitter and miserable all the time is no way to go through life. Along with fat, dumb, and stupid....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Hitbyaparkedcar said:

This! Bitter and miserable all the time is no way to go through life. Along with fat, dumb, and stupid....

What's your position on going through life fat, drunk, and stupid?

Hitbyaparkedcar
1 hour ago, Koko said:

What's your position on going through life fat, drunk, and stupid?

Dizzying. I have experience with the drunk part, have been chubby, but refuse to admit the stupid part 😁