Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Divisional Round Playoff: Ravens @ BILLS GAME THREAD 2021/01/16

Foxx

4 hours ago, Koko said:

Now THAT'S how you hype a &#%$ing game!

“Fight and you may die. Run, and you’ll live… at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin’ to trade all the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they’ll never take… this phucking game!

• Like 3
  • FANtastic 2

I have to say, I'm very nervous now. 

The game starts at 8:15 PM and I'm supposed to go out shellfishing tomorrow at 6:30.

Might not get any sleep at all. 

GO BILLS!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

I hope that's what the field looks like during the game. It may be an unpopular opinion, but I hate snow games, as it's no longer just 1 team vs the other, and leaves way to much room for fluke plays where it's not the best team that wins, it's the luckiest. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I hope that's what the field looks like during the game. It may be an unpopular opinion, but I hate snow games, as it's no longer just 1 team vs the other, and leaves way to much room for fluke plays where it's not the best team that wins, it's the luckiest. 

I love snow games for the atmosphere, but I actually disagree with you about how the weather affects the teams as well. More often than not, the luckiest team is the best team, and I would argue that’s even more true in poor weather games. Good luck is a result of good execution. Poor weather conditions just expose flaws in execution that ideal conditions mask.