Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Divisional Round Playoff Bills The Aftermath

Ann

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

You know you're on the hook to be baked next week too, right?

Last week was post-game, this week was pre-game.  I think I'll stick with pre-game.

Side benefit is I barely made a sound the entire game so my family appreciated that.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Boyst said:

Josh just said "we are going to Kansas City next week" 

Guess he isn't taking Cleveland seriously 

That or he wants another chance at the Chiefs.

• Like 4

Beer__League__Hockey
49 minutes ago, devnull said:

Meanwhile, Colin Cowherd is stocking up on mustard

I hope that dick nosed douche enjoys the JA17 train when it runs him over.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Three things: 

1. There are few things I enjoy more than watching people be wrong. A number of talking heads stayed strong to the whole "Ravens can run and Bills can't stop the run" story as the reason they were picking the Ravens to win. If the last time the Bills played the Ravens, the Bills laid out the blueprint to play the Ravens...this time they laid out the blueprint and then told Harbaugh he can think twice about ever going full Lamar on the Bills.

2. Credit to Tre for leading Johnson down the field for the TD. The dude was hauling ass to help him out. 

3. For lack of live local post-game coverage, I turn to the NFL Network to see what I can. This has led my wife and I to play a fun game. Every time someone asks Stephen Smith a question, we pretend to take a rip off a bong and then exhale it just in time for Smith to respond. Try it yourself. It's funny as shit, in particular because Smith is genuinely baked to the moon, or his noggin' is oatmeal.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Every time someone asks Stephen Smith a question, we pretend to take a rip off a bong and then exhale it just in time for Smith to respond. Try it yourself. It's funny as shit, in particular because Smith is genuinely baked to the moon, or his noggin' is oatmeal.

Q55Bg2zipOT_JNWipScC_gioC3Qe2bI5ZGmEBgfG

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

When I was watching his interview after the game, I turned to my husband and said, "He looks like a baby!"

I think I'm getting old. 

• Haha 3