Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Divisional Round Playoff Bills The Aftermath

Ann

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Like I said, there is great enjoyment in watching people be so spectacularly wrong...

Outside of the media bubble, does anybody really care what Steven A Hole thinks?

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Like I said, there is great enjoyment in watching people be so spectacularly wrong...

I heard about the unequivocal no quote, but this was the first time I saw the whole clip. I could give him a pass for thinking that the Bills would have trouble with the Ravens rushing attack, as I think that was a legitimate concern heading into the week. But the part about them having too many games where they barely won and didn’t make a statement make me think he just wasn’t paying attention to the Bills in the second half of the season. You didn’t even have to watch the games, a cursory glance at the final scores would have told him that was nonsense. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

2. Credit to Tre for leading Johnson down the field for the TD. The dude was hauling ass to help him out. 

He saved the touchdown with his run. 

7 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

3. For lack of live local post-game coverage, I turn to the NFL Network to see what I can. This has led my wife and I to play a fun game. Every time someone asks Stephen Smith a question, we pretend to take a rip off a bong and then exhale it just in time for Smith to respond. Try it yourself. It's funny as shit, in particular because Smith is genuinely baked to the moon, or his noggin' is oatmeal.

That was my thought as well we are all laughing at home.

But in between, he did have one lucid thought that Greg Roman stifled Jackson's development by running a high school level offense. They need to change that up in the offseason

• Like 1

When he intercepted, hubby and I were both screaming for joy. Then when he took it out of the end zone we were both screaming at him to go down. At around the 25 yard line, we started screaming "go go!" 

What. a. play.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

I was watching ESPN and they called the Johnson pick-six the play of the season for Buffalo.
My husband said, "Play of the century for Buffalo." I can't disagree.

• Like 4
  • FANtastic 1

18 minutes ago, Ann said:

When he intercepted, hubby and I were both screaming for joy. Then when he took it out and we were both screaming at him to go down. At around the 25 yard line, we started screaming "go go!" 

What. a. play.

Al Michaels’ best days are behind him. He almost sounded disappointed in that play as he was calling it.

• Angry 1
  • Wow 1