Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Divisional Round Playoff Bills The Aftermath

Ann

"I will be ready for them, too. In reality I said this week 17. The Colts are the most complete and disciplined team in the nfl they just lack the talent other teams have. The Browns are one of the most talented teams in the NFL with a solid roster, they just don't have the discipline and experience teams like the Ravens or Chiefs have but the reality is the Ravens have won 1 playoff game on 3 years, the Chiefs are defending champions, and the Browns are the 2nd hottest team in football. I am more concerned about teams that get hot than most any other team. And disciplined football teams can be dangerous in the early rounds of the playoffs.  We took the hardest road to the conference championship as anyone. We will now play what will be one of the two toughest teams in the playoffs: the defending super bowl champion or the 2nd hottest team in the league. And yes, I think Cleveland has a more talented roster than we do."

Thought it worth sharing my valuable opinion...What I said in a group text to the Nashville group (PLenz, drd, royale, kirby, levi).

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Al Michaels’ best days are behind him. He almost sounded disappointed in that play as he was calling it.

I think it was the TD drive when he brought up the "Josh Allen hasn't thrown a Red Zone interception in his career...almost like he was hoping to jinx us.  There was delicious irony when Lamar threw HIS first Red Zone interception and it was returned for the dagger score.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

3 minutes ago, Boyst said:

"I will be ready for them, too. In reality I said this week 17. The Colts are the most complete and disciplined team in the nfl they just lack the talent other teams have. The Browns are one of the most talented teams in the NFL with a solid roster, they just don't have the discipline and experience teams like the Ravens or Chiefs have but the reality is the Ravens have won 1 playoff game on 3 years, the Chiefs are defending champions, and the Browns are the 2nd hottest team in football. I am more concerned about teams that get hot than most any other team. And disciplined football teams can be dangerous in the early rounds of the playoffs.  We took the hardest road to the conference championship as anyone. We will now play what will be one of the two toughest teams in the playoffs: the defending super bowl champion or the 2nd hottest team in the league. And yes, I think Cleveland has a more talented roster than we do."

Thought it worth sharing my valuable opinion...What I said in a group text to the Nashville group (PLenz, drd, royale, kirby, levi).

I've been worrying for over a month about both Tennessee and Indy in the first round.  Once we beat Miami, it was going to be one or the other.  Worst case scenario, IMO.  I really wasn't insanely worried about Baltimore.  I think if the wind wasn't such a factor that we'd have blown them out.  I truly believe that.

The game did come down to turnovers and tackling, which most playoff games do.  Frazier's gameplan was solid (not perfect) and after the first drive, the gaps for their running game were minimal.  The players deserve a ton of credit for their discipline in this game.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Boyst said:

It would be nice to be included............:)

36 minutes ago, Ann said:

what a night! Its was awesome, but so sad to only be there 1 nephew..and not the rest of family and friends that should been at a 10 hour tailgate and game!

Pregamed at me nephews house about a 10 minute walk to stadium. When and chatted with Hammer at the lot where he was working for 15 minutes. Entry was easy peezy!

Stadium experience did not start out well...i mean we were in the clubs and only beer was Blue Light and Canadians!!!! Not an IPA to be found!!!!!!

Place was loud for that small amount of people...my nephew stone called Tucker in warmups struggling...he texted in our family group text ...lo and behold!!!!

Only was reprimanded once for mask...obviously the joy was off the hook at the play.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 4

10 minutes ago, Boyst said:

Tell Sassy to get his ass over here.

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Tell Sassy to get his ass over here.

Trying to decode this...  Wes is prob the sassy one. But Kirby seems like it'd translate best from autocorrect.   I'll mention that, but they see it as alt bills 

1 minute ago, Boyst said:

Trying to decode this...  Wes is prob the sassy one. But Kirby seems like it'd translate best from autocorrect.   I'll mention that, but they see it as alt bills 

'Sassy' was one of Royale's ids at the old BBmB. 

From ESPN:

"Johnson, a third-year cornerback from Weber State, raced untouched 101 yards, with NFL Next Gen Stats clocking him with a max speed of 20.39 mph on the play. He credited cornerback Tre'Davious White with paving the way, as not even the speedy Jackson, who was clocked with a max speed of 20.66 mph, could catch him."

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ann said:

3 things:

1.  Hollywood Brown wanted no part of the Jordan Poyer missile that was headed his way.  😄

2.  Matt Barkley showed unbelievable wheels to get to that celebration

3.  Micah Hyde almost took TJ out at the screen. Damn, dude.  Don't kill a brother.

Edited by Alaska Darin
  • Like 2

I would have never guessed that this young man would have made the play of the century for the Buffalo Bills. Resiliency is definitely part of the process.
Who's laughing now.

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Like 4
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

NFL Network Game Day Quote of the Day:

During the Taron Johnson TD:

Warner (to Eisen):  "Why you looking at me?"

Eisen:  "Because you threw one similar to this in the Super Bowl.  Except he's a little faster than James Harrison."

Guffaws across the set. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3