Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Nick (Not) Wright

Alaska Darin

33 minutes ago, Just Joshin said:

Can they use spicy mustard and spicy ketchup?

skip the spicy mustard and spicy ketchup

every member of the bills roster should jerk off into a dixie cup and spray him in the face with some spicy buffalo sauce

Edited by devnull
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

I love how people complain that Tucker missed two 40+ yd FGs, but ignore that Bass also missed two 40+ yd FGs.  Bass has been more consistent than Tucker in the last 5 weeks.  

At the end of the day, Ravens left 13 points on the ground due to strong winds, just like Bills left 13 points on the ground due to strong winds.

Bottom line is that Bills played a more sound, fundamental game as a team, and made far fewer team errors than the Ravens.  End of story.  Welcome to picking Bellichick's brain and style.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 3

1 hour ago, GG1 said:

I love how people complain that Tucker missed two 40+ yd FGs, but ignore that Bass also missed two 40+ yd FGs.  Bass has been more consistent than Tucker in the last 5 weeks.  

At the end of the day, Ravens left 13 points on the ground due to strong winds, just like Bills left 13 points on the ground due to strong winds.

Bottom line is that Bills played a more sound, fundamental game as a team, and made far fewer team errors than the Ravens.  End of story.  Welcome to picking Bellichick's brain and style.

I was thinking about this yesterday. The game was pretty even as far as opportunities for both teams. Both teams had 4 drives where they were in scoring position for at least a FG attempt, and on 3 out of 4 of those drives both teams ended up with 1 FG and 2 misses to show for it. The difference was on their 4th drive into scoring position the Bills scored a TD, and on the Ravens best chance to score a TD they threw one to the Bills instead. 

Edited by Chandemonium
  • Like 2

For what it’s worth, I can’t see anything on Twitter without logging in. I have an account. I think it’s more of their communistic strong arm tactics. I am done with Twitter as much as I am with ATOP

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nanker said:

For what it’s worth, I can’t see anything on Twitter without logging in. I have an account. I think it’s more of their communistic strong arm tactics. I am done with Twitter as much as I am with ATOP

Really? I am not logged in on some browsers and I can see the tweet linked to from here. I cannot see anything else without logging in (IOW I cannot search without being logged in).  However, one of the reasons I do a snip when possible is so people do not have to click to see the tweet.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Chrome is doing the periodic Chrome thing in blocking embedded Tweets.    Works in Edge & Safari.